Gold Addict bug?

Suntropology

Hey lads... 

Yesterday finally I finished the game, complete, with all its frustrating parts and I enjoyed it really... 

The last level finally let's pop up the silver and diamond addict Tropies... So far so good... 

Gold addict didnt pop up... 

I read that sometimes when more trophies at the same time become earned the system don't bring all on... Is there a solution... 

And yes I don't double or triple checked all Cups, I checked it around 100 times, my girl checked it to...

All cups are earned... 

All princesses are rescued on gold... 

All origin paintings are completed on gold or gold/gold

All teensis are rescued - so also all cards are scratched (this trophy popped) 

All pets are rescued... 

As I know in the clean game there are 224 gold Cups - when I subtract my challenge gold cups I get exactly these 224 Cups...

Is there a solution, beside playing the whole game again?? ??

It was fun, but some levels are horrible crap... Especially those timerun dark paintings and these cursed shit... Some are easy as hell... Some are weired...

I tried to resync, useless coz it seemed that the information wasn't send... 

I replayed the last leveles and some others in hope that will trigger it... Nothing... 

Thanks for help... 

10 hours ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Did you get all of the pets?  

Like I wrote, yes I have... 

Otherwise I didn't have all the scratches...

When u have all scratches, all pets are there coz u get them only per cardscretches... 

10 hours ago, INiko_Stimec said:

Did you collect all the gold cups for collecting the lums? 

Yes, I checked them again and again, my girl checked them, too. 

I get silver addict, diamond addict, the chosen one, sooo rich (coz of the 150.000 lums u get when u rescuers all) at the same time, but they popped with some time difference one by one... 

Theats because I had one cursed Painting I need many tries... 

So I get all this after I made that level...

The last both teensis, the last silver cup, the last gold cup, cos the 150000 Lums for finalization I get over the 1.000.000 for the 'sooo rich' trophy... 

And that was the last gold too...but this one didn't get triggered...

After I saw that many players had the same issue and find out they missed something I had hope that it's the same for me... But sadly no...

Is there a support perhaps which can check such problems...??? 

I got the PS in May this year, so I'm a Noob on this system... ☺️?

Thanks and GrEEtZ

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8.2.2020 at 9:52 PM, MortalRikku said:

@Suntropology I thought I had the glitch too but I checked the paintings from the scratch card and missed 1 ?

@MortalRikku

I got the Platinum now some time too, but it was really a bug, i checked all Paintings 4 or 5 times, 2 times with my girl...

Coz i remembered the first Level where u fall down was hard for me in the beginning, but i got it on gold complete...

after installaling a SSD in my Pro i was in need to reinitialize, what i did 2 or 3 times before.

After that i restored my Data, Savegame from PSN  think... after that i thought, c'mon lets check it again, i have to miss something...
Exactly that Level i discribed missed a Gold now... it was there, definitely... now it wasn't...

Replayed the Level and this time everting went well... xD

Proud about that one tbh...

Edited by Suntropology
  • Like 1