ps vita console weekly store deals

ChuckDNorris

Im always looking for a game deal. So the last two weeks I have gone into playstation store on my North American vita on saturday and under the featured weekly deals they list games at full price that were on sale like a week before. I wanted to know, is there a specific day that they change the items like xbox deals with gold that change on late monday night/ early tuesday. Thanks to this site I did not miss the xseed/marvelous sale. I think sony doesn't want to promote Sanran Kagura, so I assumed they were not listing the sale. Im hoping there are still going to be sales on the vita console stor.

Honestly, I’ve stopped visiting the storefronts through the Vita, PS4, or the PSN app. Psprices is faster and you can flag games you already have or aren’t interested in so they don’t show up (which is very useful when you have a large library) You can also check if the games you’re interested in have ever been cheaper, and you can quickly see what games are always on sale (Effie!) and what games aren’t to control your impulse purchases.

Its only problem is that it sometimes misses games (most of the Ratalaika Games come out with a discount that somehow never appears on psprices, for example), but it’s not frequent enough to be a deterrent.