Drifting

Vivis_apprentice

I’m not that far into the drift career (probably halfway) and so far it’s been extremely easy. It seems easier to make big combos than the last game. Playing on easy difficulty I’ve been getting 4-5 times the score requirement for most of the events. The later events may be harder (I doubt it though) but you can give yourself a significant advantage by taking an overpowered car into the events. Just leave the drifting until last and go in with a maxed out car if you’re worried about it. If no one else posts here before I finish the drift career I’ll update this to let you know how the final events are!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warlord99956 said:

I’m not that far into the drift career (probably halfway) and so far it’s been extremely easy. It seems easier to make big combos than the last game. Playing on easy difficulty I’ve been getting 4-5 times the score requirement for most of the events. The later events may be harder (I doubt it though) but you can give yourself a significant advantage by taking an overpowered car into the events. Just leave the drifting until last and go in with a maxed out car if you’re worried about it. If no one else posts here before I finish the drift career I’ll update this to let you know how the final events are!

Cheers Warlord

Drift events themselves aren't an issue, as playing them on Easy makes the score requirements really low. The open world drift zones have score requirements that take much more effort, but for the most part you can do them by just sliding back and forth the entire way. The only ones I had any issue with were a couple of the really short ones and the ones on dirt where you need a car tuned to off road drift to actually get anywhere. 

Edited by Gage