DarkLordSHTR

Silent Hill 1 Remake (Fan Demo)

10 posts in this topic

I dunno, if this will be surprise to someone, but actually you could turn first person mode in game, but for this you need extra menu, where you switch R2 from centering camera to first person view. So there is no remake here, even not remaster, even not much effort.

I wish Konami would just sell the rights to this to Capcom :( So many good IP's that they are just sitting on :(

18 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I wish Konami would just sell the rights to this to Capcom :( So many good IP's that they are just sitting on :(

Give them some time (hopefully). They did recently put some work into the Castlevania Anniversary collection and Contra Anniversary collection, plus the new "contra".

There's some hope they'll revisit other IPs

1 hour ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Give them some time (hopefully). They did recently put some work into the Castlevania Anniversary collection and Contra Anniversary collection, plus the new "contra".

There's some hope they'll revisit other IPs

with games like mg survive and the new contra coming from them nowadays, i'll pass.

not a bad bit of work,gotta love that ps1 intro, looks weird being in first person though.

Edited by Leenewbe

@Leenewbe

In the case of Silent Hill, would you take an HD collection on PS4 at the cost of them making and butchering a new (similar to what we got with Contra).  If the alternative is no game at all, at least we can get something.

36 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

@Leenewbe

In the case of Silent Hill, would you take an HD collection on PS4 at the cost of them making and butchering a new (similar to what we got with Contra).  If the alternative is no game at all, at least we can get something.

only if a competent studio did the work like bluepoint and they let the devs have the time and resources needed to make it work, then yes

Edited by Leenewbe

This would be amazing to get Silent Hill remade, i loved playing it so much, but i hven't got my hopes up 

4 hours ago, Conker said:

This would be amazing to get Silent Hill remade, i loved playing it so much, but i hven't got my hopes up 

agreed but in 3rd person not first, but give people the option.