Capture the Moments Trophy

Narniak

PowerPyx is great, I love their guides.  However their advice to not do the 20 Genie Moments as you play normally through the game makes no sense.  If you have the required paint tool shapes at the time, you should absolutely do them as you go.  It's fairly easy to tell when you're missing the required shapes.  Each of the moments has a specific title that is captured in your journal, so it's very easy when cleaning up collectibles to just check the PP guide like with any other collectible.  I just had to waste about an hour going back through all the levels to spots I had intentionally skipped over, many of them for no reason.

Wonderful game by the way, well worth $30.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hi, how did you get the moment sketch with the balloon in the lower waterways? We went back after completing the story and we seemingly cannot get any genie to this sketch to show us what to draw. It's very frustrating. We also tried to get some into the second elevator but they won't go in. 

Edit: We got it now. After restarting the game eventually some genies followed into the elevator. 

Edited by Lethi-031547-DAO