Punch master how do I tell?

orion1379

It seems that the % to the right of the class is for accuracy or something to does that actually mean I've hit every single beat?  I really want a plat for this game cause I've made it a part of my weight loss program and it seems to be helping. I want to show my appreciation.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've made this game a part of my fitness regime as well, and its a big help. I've been going 30-40 min sessions in the morning and evening and can tell the difference in already a week. 

I noticed I got 100% on one of the 30-min sessions, even though I'm more than sure I didn't actually hit every cue - but perhaps it rounds up to 100% if you're really close? I did get a perfect 100% on a 7-min session. 

I'll go back and 100% the final two 2-min sessions I have to see if the Punch Pro trophy pops for me now. I'm fairly confident I can get 5-more of the 7-to-9 minute variety. 

• 5 months later...

Out of curiosity has anyone had issues with Punch Master not popping? I have now 16 classes that are 100% and it still hasn't popped, Punch Perfect popped right away, Punch Pro took me 6 songs, but I noticed that it was acting up and gave me 100% on a song I didn't actually get 100% on... Since then I've gotten much better and can pretty much do everything up to the 11 - 15 min mark perfectly, and I did 4 more classes today, hoping one of them would pop it and it still hasn't... I would really like the plat and not have to worry about hitting everything perfectly again, so any help would be immensely appreciative. 

• 3 weeks later...

The game can show 100% score on class selection and even on results screen due to favoring rounding up (instead of displaying decimals).

It only counts towards Punch Perfect, Punch Pro, and Punch Master if you get actual 100% (no misses). The best way to tell would be look at total hits combo at end of your training session. If it isn't max possible for that class, than you missed something along the way.

I had cases where I thought I had 100% because of results screen and later on menu screen, but I had to repeat and get actually 100% (no misses), like below to unlock the trophy.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2020 at 3:41 PM, cusman said:

The game can show 100% score on class selection and even on results screen due to favoring rounding up (instead of displaying decimals).

It only counts towards Punch Perfect, Punch Pro, and Punch Master if you get actual 100% (no misses). The best way to tell would be look at total hits combo at end of your training session. If it isn't max possible for that class, than you missed something along the way.

I had cases where I thought I had 100% because of results screen and later on menu screen, but I had to repeat and get actually 100% (no misses), like below to unlock the trophy.

Oh I didn't realize it rounds up sometimes... one more today was finished at 100% and it finally popped, so I'm glad my stressing is done for that. Onto the 10k calorie burn which I need around 800 more to go.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

Does it ever give you 99% when you know you didn’t miss?

I’ve had this happen twice, completed a class, got 99% and was baffled because I knew I didn’t miss, did it again and made absolutely positive I didn’t miss, and I didn’t (same streak number as the first attempt)

Still says 99%.

This has happened to me on three classes (says 99% even though I know I didn’t miss). I’m noting which classes this happens on. I’m at 8 now, so I’ll update what happens when I’m at 10.

Update: got it, 8/10 classes showed 99%

Edited by MikeCheck--

• 2 months later...