Need help with game-trophies!

s_a_s_u_k_e

I started the game on a second account due to impossible trophy list but when I went on my trophy list there wasn't any...

I read that the trophies works only on another version of the game(something like that)

My question is if I start the game on my main profile is there any chance that a trophy will pop?(for example if I open 300 chests) or suddenly a trophy list will appear or I have to purchase the game in order for the trophy list to be loaded.

Sorry for writing like this but I don't know exactly what's going on with the versions and trophies.

Just to let you know all my friends who play this game none has a trophy list...

Is it safe to start without worrying for trophies?

I just download the game from psn store(30gb) this is the version I'm taking about.

Thanks

Hey, both versions of the game has trophies (NA & EU.) But the trophies only counts in Save The World aspect of the game, which is currently not free. But since you are downloading and only have access to the free version which is Battle Royale..you don’t have to worry about trophies since I believe that even if it does get added to your trophy list, it will just set at 0%.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, s_a_s_u_k_e said:

Yea but if a trophy list load I don’t want to have a game with 0% + I don’t like to hide my games.I never hide a game due to low trophy score.

So if I don’t buy the main game (save the world) a trophy list will never be loaded right?

Not sure about that. But judging by how almost half a million game owners across both versions of PS4..I would say yes it will get add. But you can always delete that 0% whenever you want from your trophy collection.

• Like 1