Nitemares-----

Does anyone know whats up with the creators for roads? i should have about 3 roads where i should have been the top contributor but after actually building the road it shows 3 random players. Even had one road built in my name but after logging back in the next day my name had been replaced by some other. 

I am still receiving a massive amount of likes but yeah i dont know why they arnt registering as my own roads.

43 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

Does anyone know whats up with the creators for roads? i should have about 3 roads where i should have been the top contributor but after actually building the road it shows 3 random players. Even had one road built in my name but after logging back in the next day my name had been replaced by some other. 

I am still receiving a massive amount of likes but yeah i dont know why they arnt registering as my own roads.

I've had that happen too. The only thing I can think of is maybe it will show other players that you contributed. Or maybe it's based on how much you contribute, so if someone puts in more resources than you did it counts as them contributing more. I feel like it's the former though since you do still get Likes from it. The only other thing I can think of is it just doesn't register sometimes and will probably be fixed at a later date.

• Like 1

Does being online matter? I'm specifically talking about using the roads. On my server/instance (no idea how to call it) I'm one of the only people actively farming mats for rebiulding roads (which sucks tbh), so when I'm online, every few secods I see "someone used a road you've built" and getting thousands of likes. But when I log out and log in after 24 hours almost nothing... but the moment I log in and start playing again, more likes come spamming at me.

16 minutes ago, NarcissusBaz said:

Does being online matter? I'm specifically talking about using the roads. On my server/instance (no idea how to call it) I'm one of the only people actively farming mats for rebiulding roads (which sucks tbh), so when I'm online, every few secods I see "someone used a road you've built" and getting thousands of likes. But when I log out and log in after 24 hours almost nothing... but the moment I log in and start playing again, more likes come spamming at me.

It does suck how road construction kinda just stopped in the middle of Central. 

I had to complete the bottom of South Knot and am now working on the Moutain Knot roads.