BioWare hinting at new Mass Effect?

RadiantFlamberge

If there's a new Mass Effect...  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want it to be Andromeda 2, or a new saga?

• Mass Effect Andromeda 2.
    • Some other new ME saga.
    • I'll take either of the above.

On 11/11/2019 at 10:54 PM, RadiantFlamberge said:

Mass Effect Andromeda may have flopped, but nevertheless certain things are happening that would make you expect another installment. At the N7 Day convention, there has been some talk by BioWare developers mulling future possiblilities. No new trailers or announcements were made, but they have indeed asked the ME community what they'd like.

I see Mass Effect Mobile in the future!

I wouldn't exactly call Andromeda "underrated" because its story and characters were crap, but the gameplay was tight. People said that it wasn't great because it was made by the "B Team" while the "A Team" were making Anthem. Lol, it's a fooking better game than Anthem, not that that's a high bar or anything.

Just to be clear Mass Effect Andromeda received a lot of hate (imo unwarranted), but it did not flop. A flop is a game that does not generate profit or at least break even. Andromeda was a financial success between initial sales and microtransactions from the online.

I would love to see either Andromeda 2, a faithful remake of Mass Effect 1 (it is really painful to play now), or the prequel that was talked about before they went ahead with Andromeda.

• Like 2