trixter123

Trophy list discussion

5 posts in this topic

looks like a fun game , even tho there are MP trophies you might be able to get them out the way quick

think its gonna be a day 1 purchace hope others do the same so the MP gets done ;)

Nothing looks too hard from the gameplay I have seen. If the price is right, I might pick this up.

Since the dev team went through hell to get this game off the ground, might just get it to support them.

1 hour ago, rotoninja said:

Nothing looks too hard from the gameplay I have seen. If the price is right, I might pick this up.

Since the dev team went through hell to get this game off the ground, might just get it to support them.

Looks like its set to 30 dollar in the US store. In the EU store I cant see it yet. 

I collect space games, I wanna have them all and then played them when I get that space exploration feeling. At the same time I always feel like watching The Martian and some of the Alien movies :D 

Such a beautiful, long, full list of trophies. I love this game on PC and am stoked it's coming to PS4. It's not too difficult of a game and really easy to spend hours roaming around in. The PC version had an issue with frame rates dropping hard when you got to GFX intense sections (mostly deep underground where lots of colors and particles are abundant) and when playing co-op, so I'm really crossing my fingers that the issue was fixed for the PS4 version. I'm so excited!

This game looks very good and fun, and the trophy list is very complete, will yield a good hours of coop gameplay.