Voyeur trophy wont pop and don't understand why

SwtBloodyGore

HEY Everyone. I am getting seriously frustrated by this game and trying to earn this trophy. I am trying to get the voyeur trophy on Erica and i have used the video walkthroughs and done everything in them after trying several times on my own. I am at a loss and don't know if maybe i am doing something wrong. I did everything that all the sites and walkthroughs say to do for this achievement but yet here i am still it is not popping. Has anyone else had this issue? I am playing Erica that i purchased from the playstore on a PS4 Pro in case you need to know. I have played the game so many times now i think i lost count... Please any recommendations  or suggestions would be so very appreciated because i loved the game but i am frustrated by this trophy situation.

Edited by SwtBloodyGore

The only thing I can think of is one of the earlier spy opportunities is causing issue, mainly the one when you first arrive at the Delphi House and can spy on Dr. Ballard and the Chief Inspector. It's the only one with an extra factor involved (that damn door), so try and open the door as slowly as possible and make sure you can see both people (even if just barely) without them noticing you. I have a feeling you've already tried that, but it's the only one that could possibly cause concern. I know it's tedious, but try it with barely opening the door, fully opening the door, etc.. I do remember alerting Ballard/Chief by opening the door too quickly and it not counting when I was trying for it. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/16/2019 at 3:46 PM, SwtBloodyGore said:

I deleted my save data and it started me back from the beginning because i thought it was an error. I am doing the platinum walk through now just got done with part 1. Hoping this works if not im done trying. I have played this so much i could recite the whole game lmao

Did it work for you? 

1 hour ago, themindisacity said:

Looks like she got the platinum.

I second what was posted above - the text walkthrough on PST is fantastic.  I (and a few others) left notes in the comments that let you combine two playthroughs so you can get the platinum a bit quicker, so make sure you look at those as well.

Awesome, thanks a lot!