Have I made the platinum unobtainable? (MAJOR END GAME SPOILERS)

Lake013

So, I got the end of game and have started working on maxing facilities and connecting the few I had missed to the UCA.

I didn't get far before running into Peter Englert's shelter. Given his real identity I can't take missions for him anymore and consequently connect him to the network.

Does anyone know if he/his shelter is required for "In Sam we trust" & "Best beloved"?

Edited by Lake013
  • Like 2

Nope. Not a single missable trophy in the game. You have full access once you beat the story mode. My advice is to beat the story then cleanup after.

As per PowerPyx guide:

After the story, open the map and press :r3: to see what facilities you haven’t found yet (they will be greyed out). There are 39 facilities. You get most of them automatically from the story. For the rest see Death Stranding – All UCA Facility Locations.

19 minutes ago, Spraragen88 said:

Nope. Not a single missable trophy in the game. You have full access once you beat the story mode. My advice is to beat the story then cleanup after.

As per PowerPyx guide:

After the story, open the map and press :r3: to see what facilities you haven’t found yet (they will be greyed out). There are 39 facilities. You get most of them automatically from the story. For the rest see Death Stranding – All UCA Facility Locations.

TC is at the end of the game and apparently a waystation is locked off for him. Im not at the end TC so cant really help, but please keep me posted on your progress with that ;)

Ref PPyx site, they have said somewhere on that guide, maybe in the comments that they havent done everything as its so grindy, so dont take it as everything has been fully tested

Ppyx does well getting guides up quick, but I find the finer details are normally not figured out sometimes, they come from us.

54 minutes ago, Spraragen88 said:

As per PowerPyx guide:

Thanks, following the Powerpyx (that was fast of them!) there was a "Mission for Sam" hidden nearly the opposite side of the map to delivery a Pizza to the shelter.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lake013 said:

Thanks, following the Powerpyx (that was fast of them!) there was a "Mission for Sam" hidden nearly the opposite side of the map to delivery a Pizza to the shelter.

Glad thats all it was bud, I was worried for a sec

The star system is a pain isnt it, some ranks get stuck, then all of a sudden shoot up. At the moment every1s unsure if the star rating is bugged or if there is something we're missing

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

Glad thats all it was bud, I was worried for a sec

The star system is a pain isnt it, some ranks get stuck, then all of a sudden shoot up. At the moment every1s unsure if the star rating is bugged or if there is something we're missing

Yeah I was just gling to say check the requests for the pizza delivery lol. I just got it myself.

21 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Read the emails, those people don't want to be part of the UCA so they don't want to "level up". After a few emails they become more friendly then you can add them to the network. You get new emails just doing orders for other people and stuff.

• Like 2

Ok, I was worried that maybe I wouldn't get Peter's facility up to 5 stars, its currently so close to 5 that I was planning to do a premium delivery and see if it would make the difference.

Edit: apparently you can't do premium with the pizza orders. 

Edited by DFuzed

Peter Englert is on my map but I dont have any more missions for him. I did a few pizza ones. But he is greyed out on my map. Anyone know why? Did I miss a mission somewhere? If so, where?

I have every facility maxed out on the right side of the central map. But Peter Englert doesnt even have stars... 

Edited by LucienNL

3 hours ago, LucienNL said:

Peter Englert is on my map but I do have any more missions for him. I did a few pizza ones. But he is greyed out on my map. Anyone know why? Did I miss a mission somewhere? If so, where?

I have every facility maxed out on the right side of the central map. But Peter Englert doesnt even have stars... 

Check your emails, he should have sent you one that tells you where to pick up the pizza. I forget offhand where the first order is at. 

6 hours ago, DFuzed said:

Check your emails, he should have sent you one that tells you where to pick up the pizza. I forget offhand where the first order is at. 

Thanks a lot. I thought I did every order for sam but I missed one at the farm in the south. It was a pizza and champaign. Thanks again!

On 11/12/2019 at 5:34 PM, Optinooby said:

TC is at the end of the game and apparently a waystation is locked off for him. Im not at the end TC so cant really help, but please keep me posted on your progress with that ;)

Ref PPyx site, they have said somewhere on that guide, maybe in the comments that they havent done everything as its so grindy, so dont take it as everything has been fully tested

Ppyx does well getting guides up quick, but I find the finer details are normally not figured out sometimes, they come from us.

What's "TC?"

14 minutes ago, yoszek said:

I have Peter Englert on 5 stars already and i still cannot connect him to UAC network to make his part of the map available for buildings. Anyone knows what i could be missing?

Are there really 5 Stars or is a very small top corner not full? Did you finished the Story? Did you get and read The E-Mail where Peter Englert tell you who he is? Maybe that is necessary.

Edited by Sikutai

30 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Are there really 5 Stars or is a very small top corner not full? Did you finished the Story? Did you get and read The E-Mail where Peter Englert tell you who he is? Maybe that is necessary.

Yes i have 5 stars for sure as i have unlocked last reward from him. Yes im done with the story. Not sure about email who he is,gonna check it today once i'm back from work and report back.

EDIT: Got the trophy yesterday. The blacked out area around his shelter is no more and it shows connected to UAC. I have no idea if it was delayed or minor bug or when IT got fixed but once i added my last shelter to the UAC and got  the trophy i checked the map and  Peter was part of UAC too. I wonder if it will happen to anyone else...

Ok so i came back and checked everything and:

- i got him on 5 stars

-i have all emails read

-i finished story

-i got emails both from Peter and Higgs (here are screenshoots of em)

-i slept few times in different shelters

Still i cannot connect his shelter to the chiral network.

Any more possible solutions?
CseBFVI.jpg
C921t3Y.jpg

Edited by yoszek