CarloAndreatta

Delivery time

10 posts in this topic

Seriously, screw this category. I have everything else leveled up past 60 while delivery time is still stuck at 25. I feel like completing those orders gives way less points than it should, especially considering how hard they can be. They are also pretty rare to find, so it's not like it's just a matter of mindless grind. Any advice on where to find easy and repeatable time-focused orders? Or any other way to efficiently farm delivery time points?

I just found one at the South Knot City that has you deliver to the Timefall Farm. 

First time I only got an A, but I made this sweet Zip Line 'road' and it took me 3 minutes to do it. S Rank my second time.

Yeah the Time ones are the ones I dislike, everything else I'm good.

Edited by Jamescush147

Also, don't forget to use the delivery bots, they also help a lot. I finished the game with 63 on delivery without even focusing on it/grinding it. Always used delivery bots and zip-lines to help on fast delivery. Are you playing on Hard? It would also help boosting it up. 

2 hours ago, kaDen said:

Also, don't forget to use the delivery bots, they also help a lot. I finished the game with 63 on delivery without even focusing on it/grinding it. Always used delivery bots and zip-lines to help on fast delivery. Are you playing on Hard? It would also help boosting it up. 

Damn, 63? Now im thinking there must be something im doing wrong. Im playing on hard too and ive covered the whole map with a complete network of ziplines, although i never use bots because im trying to get S ranks (i think they give more delivery-time ranks, not only facility connection points, right?) and the bots only seem to achieve A or B at best.

46 minutes ago, CarloAndreatta said:

Damn, 63? Now im thinking there must be something im doing wrong. Im playing on hard too and ive covered the whole map with a complete network of ziplines, although i never use bots because im trying to get S ranks (i think they give more delivery-time ranks, not only facility connection points, right?) and the bots only seem to achieve A or B at best.

You can increase chances of higher ranks with bot deliveries by clearing out any MULE camps which are in the path of the delivery, that can definitely help :)

There is a really good one from the director where you need to take 18 packages to lake knot that is timed. If you bring a truck there you can just load it up, drive through the near by mule area and land right on the road lake knot.

Are you making sure to select the Premium delivery option with shorter targets?

It was my last category for this trophy. Some time delivery missions were not giving too much likes. There are some though that require a truck to get all the deliveries to a very distant location. I remember the last ones which are from Lake Town. One towards Mountain city and the other towards South knot. But you must have built almost every road to make it easy and make sure you select premium delivery (I played on Hard). So look for time delivery missions that have too many items that require a truck and with far destinations. 

Other ones that I remember are the ones (5 if I remember correctly) where you have to deliver pizza to Peter Engler (dont remember exactly his name) and they are Order for Sam but you must do them in order to max out that specific facility.