Idol-I

Idol-I's Dispute

10 posts in this topic

Idol-I

NieR: Automata
there are so many guide videos on how to easily make money chip material and experience points. I simply followed a video where you could do it at the beginning of the game. I recall that in the title of the video he explained that he started at level 5.

Please link the video so it can be verified.

That video does not explain you getting 100,000G within 4 minutes of getting to the city ruins, which I assume is what your flag is for. As the video itself says, you can't do this particular trick until 2 or 3 hours into the game, yet you somehow got 100,000G within just a few minutes of leaving the tutorial area (the bunker). I don't believe it's possible to earn money in the bunker, which means you would have had to have earned all that money somehow in less than 4 minutes. No matter how quick of a farming method you found, that's just not possible.

Edited by NathanielJohn

I don't see how this video helped you get 100k, only 3 and a half minutes after arriving at the City Ruins. Even the guy in the video says you will get there after 2-3 hours of gameplay. Let alone the grinding and killing all those enemies at level 5

EDIT.:ninja:

Edited by sephiroth4424

Someone else is telling me you can't get all pod programs before the first playthrough either. Admittedly, I'm not sure since I just cheaped out and used the NPC trophy shop (unique opportunity there) but according to various guides you can't. As stated by two people, ~5 minutes is ultra fast for the money. I'll leave this flagged unless new information is received here.

You've been flagged in three other games as well.

Edited by B1rvine

I don't even think it's possible to go to that area or be able to shop unless you unlock the trophy for doing one sidequest.

And i also believe the Dragon's Dogma is cheated as they started with a level 200 character and there is no ps3 version in the profile to justify a possible save transfer

Yeah bloodborne looks really suspect too. Chalice dungeons 4 and 5 in a combined total of 7.5 minutes even though world record plat runs take 23 mins or more to do the same. Not enough for me to flag it, but I expect lots is cheated here.

Edited by NathanielJohn