All's Fare in Love and War dont call

MANU1950

Make sure you stay as Franklin, if you switch characters you’ll never get a call. You will be waiting for a call from Raul, be patient as it can take a few hours real time so just play other missions in the meantime. You can also technically speed up the time by sleeping six times in his house.

If you’re like me and never get a call after doing the simple instructions above, you will need to purchase Tonya’s towing company. In order to purchase this company you will have to complete all of Tonya’s towing missions. You will see that a call will come through quickly once you own the towing company, again be patient as it still may take an hour. Once you get the call immediately accept. After that initial call the phone won’t stop ringing so be prepared to be annoyed often lol. You can always decline every other time though.

• Like 4

three suggestions:

buy the tow truck company...(this fixed it for me...) 

commit suicide with a grenade...

go online...roam around for a minute or two...go back to singleplayer...some people have reported that making a new quick save then loading it before going online also helps...

important notes: you need to be playing as franklin...you should expect the phone call after about a week of in game time upon purchasing the cab co....

Edited by ProfBambam55

22 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

three suggestions:

buy the tow truck company...(this fixed it for me...) 

commit suicide with a grenade...

go online...roam around for a minute or two...go back to singleplayer...some people have reported that making a new quick save then loading it before going online also helps...

important notes: you need to be playing as franklin...you should expect the phone call after about a week of in game time upon purchasing the cab co....

I tried getting this for a long time (PS3) and unfortunately #1 and #3 did not work despite continued attempts that way.  Not sure I tried #2 but I think I did.  I was Franklin in all cases and tried multiple saves (before and after purchasing tow truck company) and so many times trying after online.

I finally tried one final time and got it.  Try driving on the western part of the map. Near where it goes to a highway near the coast.  Finally got a call, it may have been the location you are.

23 hours ago, MANU1950 said:

Dont work.... tanya and taxis dont call me...

• Like 1

On 21/11/2019 at 7:57 PM, MANU1950 said:

Is a shit...finally then...restart the game at the moment can buy the taxis.

questions:

do you have any cars in the impound?...

do you own the towing company?...

have you completed all the tonya/towing missions?...

have you tried buying other businesses with franklin (smoke on the water/los santos customs/etc. )?...

edit: rather than just quote other help threads here is a link with ideas that have not yet been covered in this one:

https://gtaforums.com/topic/693430-downtown-cab-co-private-fare-not-working/

Edited by ProfBambam55

4 hours ago, MANU1950 said:

Have cars in the deposit.

Have the 100%of the game.

Have the tanya compañy.

I chek this link for more information.

there seems to be a common issue with having missions trigger from owned businesses...it would also seem that what triggers them vary for certain people so the solution to unblocking them might not be the same for everyone...

you could try getting your car(s) out of the impound as a first step...you could then try making a new save in an empty slot and deleting your old save...quit the game, load the newly created save, and buy a new business with franklin...side note: keep at least one save with franklin where you do not own all his businesses...if none of your businesses are calling then you have narrowed down the issue...if the new business offers you missions and only the taxi company is not calling then you have also narrowed down the issue...if only the taxi company, the previously linked thread has a strategy where you will be flying by known taxi customer locations that you could then try...

if none of the tips here or elsewhere on the net forums pan out then I think we are all at a loss as to what the issue could be and your only option might be to start a new game and buy the taxi company again unfortunately...good luck...

Edited by ProfBambam55

Nothing company is call...

All the companys are gliched

Edit:i have in the cloud a old savedata and buy taxis but don't have the call of the guy.... in the moment... is gliched at the start.

Edit:i get the platinum  i had to restat the game..

Edited by MANU1950

• 3 weeks later...

I've finally got this trophy on PS4 since it also bugged on PS3 for me. The PS3 version years ago got me the call many days later(Real life days) when my Tonya missions got "unglitched". I don't had the same lucky on PS4, that was the only thing glitched on my save, tried for hours and more hours with nothing(Tried all the tricks on the internet). So I finally discovered what is the real problem. You need to look at your cellphone and see if you have the Downtown Cab Co. business number at the top of your list, it's needed to have two numbers from them, the normal one and the business one, if yes, keep trying until you get the call. If you don't have both(Like me), don't even bother trying to fix it, I'm afraid, you will need to do another save for this trophy and rush all the way to "Friends Reunited", after that switch to Frankilin to Lester give his money, go to the Downtown Cab Co and do a quick-save before buying it if anything goes wrong. Buy it and wait for 1-2 minutes to see if you get the first call, if not, reload the save and buy it again. If yes, then it's perfect... Go to Franklin's house, sleep like 6 times in a row, go out of your house, get your car and you will get the call for the private fare like 1-2 minutes after that. Probably will be the one to help the guy with his niece against that Bikers guys, help him finish them and the trophy is yours. That's it!

Edited by Hibari-shugosha
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glitched for me too. Purchased Downtown Cab Co. weeks (in-game time) ago and still not a call. I have tried everything: killing myself, switching to online then back to sp, quick-saving as Franklin then reloading save, switching to other characters then back to Franklin, doing misc stuff (sleeping, playing Tennis, etc.), nothing works. And now that I think about it, I've never received a single call from any of my properties (they say they may call me from time to time to help with the businesses, this never happened). It's the only trophy I need for plat.

On 12/11/2019 at 0:03 AM, Hibari-shugosha said:

So I finally discovered what is the real problem. You need to look at your cellphone and see if you have the Downtown Cab Co. business number at the top of your list, it's needed to have two numbers from them, the normal one and the business one, if yes, keep trying until you get the call.

I have both Downtown Cab Co. numbers on my cellphone, I even received a call from the manager (Raul?) when I first bought the property congratulating me and introducing himself, but never again.

@grbolivar On the PS3 version I had the same problem(I had both numbers). I got it fixed after trying everything possible and switching from online to offline all the time, sleeping with Franklin, etc. At this point... If that's your last trophy, then just start a new save and play until "Friends Reunited" like I did on the PS4 version. I wasted too many time trying to fix it without any success.

Edited by Hibari-shugosha
  • Like 1

@MANU1950 @Hibari-shugosha

Nevermind, found an old save on the cloud, went directly to Downtown Cab Co, purchased it and next day got the call from Raul and the Platinum, so it was definitely glitched. This saved me to replay half the game, so I highly recommend having multiple save files on different points of the game in case something glitches and you need to backtrack.

• Like 2

Too not get the bug for this trophy plz do this after the second heist in single player you will have enough too buy the tow truck company after you buy the downtown cab company buy the tow truck company right after you bought the downtown cab company or your trophy will be glitched 90% of the time you will get a special fare call within 5 minutes after you bought the tow truck company this fixes everybodies trophy on a new save 

11 hours ago, Hibari-shugosha said:

@grbolivar Congrats on the Platinum. This trophy is glitched since the PS3 version. So it's a smart decision to have multiple saves.

It's time to get Elitist and that Masterminds trophy for the full 100%. xD

Ill have my doomsday heist dlc pack done sunday only took 7 days because of a fuckin bad sport 48 hours delay fuck you rockstar games for puting me in bad sport cant play online for 48 hours 

Edited by LETSGOBOWLING24

• 8 months later...

Only way I could get this trophy was to load an old save, bought the taxi place then bought the towing company then I would get a phone call.

I tried this method at the end of the game but it would always give me missions for the weed place so I had to load an older save, before I had the weed place.