All's Fare in Love and War dont call

MANU1950

to get this to fix for me I had to go back to an older save, was after all the main story missions, didnt have any side missions touched besides 1 lester mission or so. Made sure I didnt have any businesses/companies purchased and no cars were in impound, then went and brought downtown cab, got the 1st call you get for buying it, slept til morning around 11am ish? then just drove toward the leftsideish of LS so like richman/bottom of vinewood hills area, hopefully this helps someone but yeah seems like it glitches after you purchase another business.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I failed the first special fare mission I got (it was timed?!?). And now I am 75% through the game and still haven't received this damn call. I only have a save at about 60% of the game, which is after the failed attempt and before buying the towing company. Never thought that this trophy would keep me from the plat!

I just got this trophy on my previously glitched game save.  I realised when my son was playing that he'd the chance to complete the fare but he didn't even start it,  anyways.... here's what I did, 

1, not sure if this step matters but I bought another property,  the gay bar , quite close to franklins house.  

2,  went to Franklin's house and saved in his bed 4 times in a row,  I created another game file save. 

3, got up and jumped in his white owned car,  not sure if it's the same car for everyone,  but make sure it's his personal car.  

4, quick save from his phone,  then reload the save.  

5, you should reload in his car then I got the call straight away after,  happily drove to the lady to pick her up and then dropped her off and that was that.  

I always thought you had to be in a taxi but I'd stay clear of them.  Never worked for me when in a taxi. 

Hope this works for others. 

Edited by closertim

• 2 weeks later...

I got it today. After buying Downtown Cab, I drove 5 passengers around San Andreas. The last one of them asked to be dropped off in the Sandy Shores area. A random event happened next to me and eventually I got chased by the cops. Immediately after I lost the cops, I got a call from Raul and he asked me to pick up Kwak. 

• Like 1

I had to do this on a new playthrough after it was bugged on my first one. Once I  bought the property Raul won't stop calling lol. My first playthrough had a lot of issues, random events won't spawn (stuck at 13/14 for 100%), Raul won't call, and no letter scarps appearing around the map (had 1/50). All my save files were corrupted and had to replay the entire game to get 100%.