Jason Voorhees

Need a hunter for the journey

2 posts in this topic

Would create a boosting session for this but unfortunately I can't for some reason? I also can't write what's written below there, need a thread instead. Mods, delete/close if not allowed.

Looking to platinum the game again for a second time from scratch. I have extensive knowledge of the game and will help/stick through until completion with whoever decides to join me on the journey. I'm looking for a trophy hunter who isn't turned off with a 200+ hour trophy hunt, who's wants the ultra rare plat and has next to no time constraints. I'll need someone who has the game but hasn't started it yet, as I'll be doing the same on a fresh account, it's easier on me, and ensures I'll have said person working on the same trophies as me. The trophies require only 2 people for 90% of them, the 3 man trophies will be taken care of since I have a second PS4, the rest can be boosted with a a simple boosting session on here. (1 requires 4 people, the other 7) 

Message me here on PSNP or just comment below if you're an UR trophy hunter looking to snag up this low rarity platinum, nows your chance, if you're keen.

44 minutes ago, Jason Voorhees said:

Would create a boosting session for this but unfortunately I can't for some reason? I also can't write what's written below there, need a thread instead. Mods, delete/close if not allowed.

Boosting threads are not allowed. All your trophies are set to hidden and you can only create a boosting session if you have the game showing on your profile.