Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChristSourav63

ChristSourav63's Dispute

4 posts in this topic

ChristSourav63

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Hello sir 😊, I've been playing games for a long time, I would like to get unflagged I'm not going to lie to you but yes I needed some help for the trophies so I asked for help I guess it was my biggest mistake, all I need is a second chance I swear to you, I'll never ever ask anyone for help in trophies, I'm so sorry it won't happen again

Batman: Arkham City
Hello sir 😊, I've been playing games for a long time, I would like to get unflagged I'm not going to lie to you but yes I needed some help for the trophies so I asked for help I guess it was my biggest mistake, all I need is a second chance I swear to you, I'll never ever ask anyone for help in trophies, I'm so sorry it won't happen again

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Badland

unfortunately you're over the limit of 2 flags, a third and you're out of the leaderboards for good.

Since you're not really disputing anything here I hardly doubt that you get 2 of those games lifted.

You can always start a new account, a second chance so to speak :)

Edited by JayDeLosDioses

You have well over 100 games hacked. Just start another account if you want to be back on the leaderboards.

I should have your profile get Thanos on here, but I won't.  So, I'll just close this.