Hellspring Bonetower - Complete Bonetower: Hellspring  :bronze:

Sensus Bonetower - Complete Bonetower: Sensus :bronze:

Veritas Bonetower - Complete Bonetower: Veritas :bronze:

Tristitia Bonetower - Complete Bonetower: Tristitia :bronze:

Furoem Bonetower - Complete Bonetower: Furoem :bronze:

TerrorMania - Return the NECRODISC and stop the Skeletal Army :gold:

Striking Souls - Kill 100 Skeletons with the Sword of Transitus :bronze:

Flying Skulls - Kill 25 airborne Skeletons with the Sword of Transitus :bronze:

I believe this can only be purchased in the in-game store for 500 RAGE Coins.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, MissDreamer said:

It's definitely not part of the pass that included the first dlc. The Bethesda community managers said on their Twitch stream that it is separate and costs 500 Rage coins.

That is annoying, most of the gaming sites wrote, that you could buy the deluxe upgrade for 1750 coins and get all dlcs. So, it doesnt matter, if I buy the deluxe or normal version, I had to buy for 5$ the dlc?

I dont own the game, what is the cheapest way to get the whole package? To buy the normal ed and the dlcs seperately or deluxe plus terror mania? 

Ps: The discounted price is often:

Rage 2 30$

Rage 2 deluxe 45$

4 hours ago, T-100 said:

That is annoying, most of the gaming sites wrote, that you could buy the deluxe upgrade for 1750 coins and get all dlcs. So, it doesnt matter, if I buy the deluxe or normal version, I had to buy for 5$ the dlc?

I dont own the game, what is the cheapest way to get the whole package? To buy the normal ed and the dlcs seperately or deluxe plus terror mania? 

Ps: The discounted price is often:

Rage 2 30$

Rage 2 deluxe 45$

The prices are actually pretty close once you include the DLC.  If you stick with $30 for base and $45 for deluxe then you would only have to spend another $5 for RAGE coins to get the DLC.  If you buy the base version you would need to spend 1750 RAGE coins to get both DLCs (there is a deluxe bundle for it that has the first DLC and all of the other deluxe content).  The only catch is you can't buy exactly 1750 RAGE coins,  From what I can see on the US PS Store, the coins are sold in 500, 1100, 2500, and 4500 bundles.  So you can either go with two of the 1100 bundles with coins left over or one of the 1100 bundles and two of the 500 bundles and still have coins left over.  Either way I think you're looking at maybe a $1-2 difference.  Seems to be easier just to get the deluxe version of the game and buy the 500 coins for the second DLC.

Wow... The DLC was absolutely TERRIBLE!  ?

Edited by SirShavesALot
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

The prices are actually pretty close once you include the DLC.  If you stick with $30 for base and $45 for deluxe then you would only have to spend another $5 for RAGE coins to get the DLC.  If you buy the base version you would need to spend 1750 RAGE coins to get both DLCs (there is a deluxe bundle for it that has the first DLC and all of the other deluxe content).  The only catch is you can't buy exactly 1750 RAGE coins,  From what I can see on the US PS Store, the coins are sold in 500, 1100, 2500, and 4500 bundles.  So you can either go with two of the 1100 bundles with coins left over or one of the 1100 bundles and two of the 500 bundles and still have coins left over.  Either way I think you're looking at maybe a $1-2 difference.  Seems to be easier just to get the deluxe version of the game and buy the 500 coins for the second DLC.

Wow... The DLC was absolutely TERRIBLE!  1f621.png

Wow, thank you for the detailed answer!

Sadly, that the dlc is so "terrible". It looks interesting in the trailer