Dlc Drones

RoxasOnFire

The drones you missed in the base game haven’t disappeared, they will be around somewhere, I missed a few and couldn’t find them, so go to every area, make sure you clear everything, all chests, all feltrite clusters, all data pads etc so nothing will set your scanner off EXCEPT for the drones your missing, then just fly around in the Icarus to every location in the game and you’ll know a drone is there if your scanner pops up, FYI you could avoid all this if you haven’t purchased any scanner perks yet, just buy the one that scans the drones only and then fly around every location, if you only missed a couple and remember the directions they flew off in, they generally land in the closest location next to the one it left, in that direction ofc, there’s also more drones in the game than needed so you should be fine, maybe a bit tedious for a while but better than starting a new game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shmeefly said:

The drones you missed in the base game haven’t disappeared, they will be around somewhere, I missed a few and couldn’t find them, so go to every area, make sure you clear everything, all chests, all feltrite clusters, all data pads etc so nothing will set your scanner off EXCEPT for the drones your missing, then just fly around in the Icarus to every location in the game and you’ll know a drone is there if your scanner pops up, FYI you could avoid all this if you haven’t purchased any scanner perks yet, just buy the one that scans the drones only and then fly around every location, if you only missed a couple and remember the directions they flew off in, they generally land in the closest location next to the one it left, in that direction ofc, there’s also more drones in the game than needed so you should be fine, maybe a bit tedious for a while but better than starting a new game

Yeah , I know, it's just so tedious. I've been at 29 drones for months and do it this exact way,  rng just hates me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Really 1f914.png I shall have to try this then.  Like new game or ng+?

New save for sure, NG+ I'm not sure if they respawn since it's the same save technically. If it wipes your progress of logs you've got from them then I figure they'd maybe respawn too. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Yeah I have 1 left now. I saw you got the plat recently,  grats on that bud.

Btw the status counter is broken I thought I had one when I had three but flying around took me less than an hour to get all three. But I can confirm ng+ respawns then as I found ones in different locations than my original play through. Good luck with this shit bro

22 minutes ago, Markshenoda said:

Btw the status counter is broken I thought I had one when I had three but flying around took me less than an hour to get all three. But I can confirm ng+ respawns then as I found ones in different locations than my original play through. Good luck with this shit bro

Ah, gotta love broken counters. Aight, thanks for the tip man.