Hidden Items / Collectibles

GizMo_The_Great

I thought I’d start a thread for sharing the location of the hidden items, which will hopefully help until a trophy guide is added..

I have just completed the story and began my hunt. So I will update the locations as I go.. with each new item I find. Please feel free to add any you have found.

Lawyer Notice - Fast travel to the Amusement park. As soon as you spawn turn around a full 180° to face the benches. The notice is on the last bench on the left side. Simply hover close to it, and hit Triangle to interact with it and unlock the trophy.

• Like 2

Easter egg is in the chicken house at the second floor, there are a bunch of eggs, but one of them is painted, sting it.

The hidden message is at the seals, right behind them is a golden ring, sting it in the middle.

The computer you need the password for is right next to the hive, as you come out from it its slightly northeast next to the first building on a table.

The password is on the golden ring after you stung it, google translate for esperanto, the password is between the " " marks. Sting the computer, it turns on, to add the password its tricky. To select the first letter you have to fly forward or backwards, if you have the first letter right press the right button and repeat. Basically you select the placement of the letter with flying right or left and change it with flying forward and backwards.

Edited by Onimushaman_HUN
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, trixter123 said:

any know the placement of the edible frog and migrant hawker? 

the hidden message is that in old or new hive ?

Old hive, I edited it, its northeast from it, my bad.

Edible frog must be the frogs that you can find in the tropical building or at a fountain, or on water lilies. I think they are glitched and cant be scanned for some reason. Migrant hawker is also in the tropical building in the zoo. For the frog glitch I replied someone, I copy it here:

" I had some glitches that would be trophy breaking in other games, but thanks god there is a workaround in this game for it. I couldnt scan the frog for example, had I challenge disappear, glitched statue buying in the hive etc. But if you start a new profile slot next to your existing one, the ingame feat counter doesnt start from zero. So if you buy 9-10 statues in your first game, you can buy the same ones and it counts toward the "all statues" trophy. Same with challenges, any completed on the second slot adds to the total. "

Ok so I’m having the following issues, if anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

1. Little Bees. I’ve found 3, in my statistics it says I’ve found 3. But earlier when I loaded the game it said 2 in my feats... Now it says 1 in my feats

2. Escape Artist. I am assuming this is escaping from spider webs, so far I’ve found, and escaped from 5. My feats Claim I’ve done 1.

3. Bully-free Zone. I have no clue how to find, or start this challenge.

This game is infuriatingly broken. There’s some challenges that I’ve completed, yet they keep appearing. Then there’s collectibles, such as the little bees, that I’ve collected, but the it keeps deleting numbers from feat list; and those bees aren’t respawning.

1 hour ago, GizMo_The_Great said:

Ok so I’m having the following issues, if anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

1. Little Bees. I’ve found 3, in my statistics it says I’ve found 3. But earlier when I loaded the game it said 2 in my feats... Now it says 1 in my feats

2. Escape Artist. I am assuming this is escaping from spider webs, so far I’ve found, and escaped from 5. My feats Claim I’ve done 1.

This game is infuriatingly broken. There’s some challenges that I’ve completed, yet they keep appearing. Then there’s collectibles, such as the little bees, that I’ve collected, but the it keeps deleting numbers from feat list; and those bees aren’t respawning.

Yeah trophies stopped unlocking completely for me so I had to install the game in my primary console...

bully free zone is the kid you have to sting 2 times so he leaves  the  event spawns  random on map i think

little bees i have 6 they are small on points of interest one i know is by the donut stand or whats it name by the boathouse

one is at the gazeebo on the right side of boathouse  on the water surface

one half way over from gazeebo to the donut stand

can take screenshot and PM you if you need

Edited by trixter123

9 hours ago, GizMo_The_Great said:

A tip for entering the password on the laptop.. use the D-pad. :up: & :down: Change the letter, :left: deletes previous letter, :right: confirms the letter and moves to the next... hit :cross: when you’ve typed the password to confirm 

Anyone know how I take control of the drone?

i wasn’t sure if it’s a side quest, or just hidden

yes drone is a quest up by the tables think its around amusement park if i remember correct  you  follow the drone then after wards you can use the computer to steer iot and collect the pollen

15 hours ago, Onimushaman_HUN said:

Easter egg is in the chicken house at the second floor, there are a bunch of eggs, but one of them is painted, sting it.

The hidden message is at the seals, right behind them is a golden ring, sting it in the middle.

The computer you need the password for is right next to the hive, as you come out from it its slightly northeast next to the first building on a table.

The password is on the golden ring after you stung it, google translate for esperanto, the password is between the " " marks. Sting the computer, it turns on, to add the password its tricky. To select the first letter you have to fly forward or backwards, if you have the first letter right press the right button and repeat. Basically you select the placement of the letter with flying right or left and change it with flying forward and backwards.

the golden ring at the seals ? cant find it can you send me screenshot ? 

38 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

It's at the zoo. There is a ring you get in the center of and sting behind the seals in the alcove. Hard to miss if you just look behind them. It's a gold ring.

found it just  misunderstood the word seals ealier thought it was the markings in the trophy room

Edited by trixter123
  • Like 1

Hahaha yeah they meant the animals. Nah, go to the zoo bud. The seals are in the center in a small cave and it's right behind them. You can't miss the ring if you look behind them. It's like a ring for a finger. Its gold.

4 minutes ago, trixter123 said:

im so stupid  its when im not super at english i was looking in the hive on the golden seels on the walls 

Edited by RoxasOnFire

14 hours ago, GizMo_The_Great said:

Sounds bad.

1. I'm not sure little bees can be done with the new profile slot method like the statues and challenges, I didn't check them in the feats while i searched for them, so i suggest you find all 10 of them but make a note where you find them, if you don't get the trophy you can get them very fast in a new profile slot.

2. Actually you can do the same spider webs over and over agian, best way to do this when you farm the 3000 pollen trophy. The 2 closest ones are I know of: first is at the old hive in the deer enclosure, there are about 3 bigger trees with wooden railings at their roots, the leftmost one has a spider web between them. The second is from the new hive if you fly to the smaller pond, there is a gazeboo on the water, at the top corner it has a spider web. I say dont worry what the feats says, if you do it again and again and the indicator on the right shows progress after a few, you are golden.

3. bully challenges starts relatively at the end of the story, and for me the last one opened after finishing story, they have a colorful challenge indicator collumn just like the other challenges.

For the reappearing challenges, its a good question.

8 hours ago, trixter123 said:

cant find the trophy for Report to the Queen about animals.

It's a side quest inside the old hive passing around half of the story when searching for new hive but before moving to the new one. The indicator shows it inside the hive in the queens room, I don't remember exactly when, just go see the queen after each story mission, there will be the side quest mark above her head.

Little bees I remember as getting them last: One is next to the hippos and zebras next to the water close to the ground.

The last one I got was in the zoo also, there is the square in the middle where the flower basquet lady walks around, you can see a very big brick building with bastions on top of it, its close to a bush in front of that from the square side.

A tip for getting the bees, dont fly too high when you are searching for them, cause for some cases the indicator didnt show me them I think because of the height difference. So mostly stay close or 1-2 meters above ground.

I'm not sure but I think there was one in the elephant enclosure too.

cool thanks for the info

10 minutes ago, Onimushaman_HUN said:

Little bees I remember as getting them last: One is next to the hippos and zebras next to the water close to the ground.

The last one I got was in the zoo also, there is the square in the middle where the flower basquet lady walks around, you can see a very big brick building with bastions on top of it, its close to a bush in front of that from the square side.

A tip for getting the bees, dont fly too high when you are searching for them, cause for some cases the indicator didnt show me them I think because of the height difference. So mostly stay close or 1-2 meters above ground.

I'm not sure but I think there was one in the elephant enclosure too.

cool thanks for the info  i have found all 10  just wanna know you have :

It's A Zoo Out There
Report to the Queen about animals.

is it to complete the book to scan all animals ? then imscrewed as th frog and moth dont scan for me got all the status tho with the save slot exploit

4 hours ago, trixter123 said:

cool thanks for the info

cool thanks for the info  i have found all 10  just wanna know you have :

It's A Zoo Out There
Report to the Queen about animals.

is it to complete the book to scan all animals ? then imscrewed as th frog and moth dont scan for me got all the status tho with the save slot exploit

report to the queen about animals is a side quest undertaken from in the queens room. I can’t remember how far through the story it was, but enter the queens room each chapter until you see the pillar of light to interact with to start the story.

13 minutes ago, GizMo_The_Great said:

Ok once I get the O-Bee-Wan trophy, I’m on the final grind with just challenges left.

does anyone have a rough idea where the side quest can be undertaken?..it’s the one for the Wise Bee

I don't remember exactly because I didn't have any problem with side quests, but I think it was a side quest with extra steps, maybe you have to progress a little in story so he gives you the last tasks.

20 minutes ago, GizMo_The_Great said:

Ok once I get the O-Bee-Wan trophy, I’m on the final grind with just challenges left.

does anyone have a rough idea where the side quest can be undertaken?..it’s the one for the Wise Bee

As for the location It was around a sidewalk on the upper setion of the map I think, under the zoo on the right maybe, north of the boathouse. I'm not sure. But if you completed the main story and in freefly and cant find it anywhere, then its probably glitched and should start a new story.

3 hours ago, Onimushaman_HUN said:

I don't remember exactly because I didn't have any problem with side quests, but I think it was a side quest with extra steps, maybe you have to progress a little in story so he gives you the last tasks.

As for the location It was around a sidewalk on the upper setion of the map I think, under the zoo on the right maybe, north of the boathouse. I'm not sure. But if you completed the main story and in freefly and cant find it anywhere, then its probably glitched and should start a new story.

Found him, just north of the picnic area by a small building.. I am finally done with this game...

I was looking forward to this game all year, but it’s been an insane disappointment..

But your help has been invaluable Onimushaman_HUN..

I have no clue how you managed to platinum this in 2 days without help. You are a true legend ?

Edited by GizMo_The_Great
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, GizMo_The_Great said:

Found him, just north of the picnic area by a small building.. I am finally done with this game...

I was looking forward to this game all year, but it’s been an insane disappointment..

But your help has been invaluable Onimushaman_HUN..

I have no clue how you managed to platinum this in 2 days without help. You are a true legend 1f60b.png

Ah then congrat for the plat. It was actually 3 days. I almost left it because of the frog and statues glitch, but I was like, nah, I get the trophies I can then finish it after they patch it. I found the easter egg early on and the golden ring too by luck, and looked for a lot of places for the lawyer notice, as for the computer I searched for it for a whole day. It was kind of irritating that I cant find it in such a small map. After not finding any password on the map I remembered the ring, so I got back to see whats written on it. Then the least fun part was that I tryed to type the password into the Drone's laptop. :D That ate up a lot of time, stinging the letters with the weird controls. Then I thought its must be the wrong computer and found the right one while I searched for the missing bees. Then I started a new game hoping the frog wouldn't be glitched there, and right at the start I got the "all challenges" trophy for a random fight challenge. Actually If the last challenge dont disappear for me on the map after the story, I wouldn't start a new game and I wouldn't find out about the "good glitch" with feats. From now on if I ever see Bigben near a game I might pass on it. Hunter's Trophy 2: Europa had a platinum breaking glitch that they never patched out, in digital WRC5 I have to copy my save file and pray for good weather on an australian stage in career, cause its randomized and in bad weather the game just crashes at the last checkpoint. My friend played WRC8 and it had brutal trophy glitches at the first weeks. So yeah, I wasnt that surprised with this bee game glitches when I saw the bigben logo. :D But at least I think they gonna patch the problems sooner or later.