Hidden Items / Collectibles

GizMo_The_Great

6 hours ago, Radzik90 said:

Where can I find a raccoon?

It's not required for the platinum, but in the Zoo at the smaller animals section (fox, red panda etc.) Fly high above the Zoo and search for smaller enclosures with small houses on trees. Big animals are on the upper outer section of the zoo mostly, I think raccoons and others are somewhere in the southwest region in it near the petting zoo.

Although I know they’re not linked to any trophy, 7 of the 8 Bee Fact items can be found in the following locations in the order I remember finding them:

1. On top of the Tropic Zone building in the zoo

2. In the hole in the ground you go through in the first story mode race at the zoo

3. In the cave area of the game when you go to rescue the three missing bees

4. At the stage where the band is playing on top of the drums

5. Inside the boathouse kitchen, in the fridge (should see it when doing the story required race in there)

6. At the Amusement Park, at the barnyard there are two donkeys peeping out of the sides of the top of the barn. The Bee Fact is in with one of them. This is Bee Fact #7

7. At the building with the butterfly exhibit (opens up near the endgame) on top of the huge butterfly’s head hanging from the ceiling. This is Bee Fact #8

8. ???

If anyone knows the location of Bee Fact #6, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Hello,

I'm a bit stuck with the statues. If anybody could help me, that be terrific. The game says I'm missing 3.

One is the Campion/Silena (don't really know how it's called in english, but I assume it is a moth or a butterfly. Any idea where I could find it on the map?

The two others, and that's what bugging me, are the wasp and the ant. I already scanned them, and when I go in my hive, they are not displayed but when I come closer, I have the cross button available to check them. Not like the moth that says I have to find them before being able to do anything with. Do you think that's going to be an issue for the trophy?

I'm going back to find the last missing litte bee. Too bad the multi profile thing doesn't work for them!

Hey! Quick update.

I liked this game until now. Now it's driving me insane.

Found the Campion/Silena. Jumped to 9/11 statues. Then I tried to find an ant, got one between the small pond and the boat house, on the left when you leave the new hive. Couldn't scan it, because I already encountered ants when I did the missions to help them. I thought "oh ok, maybe I need to scan them before any forced encounter due to a mission". Went to my second profile, flew over there (find a lost bee, 5/10 on this profile and 9/10 on the main one, but unlock the lost bees trophy anyway, I don't understand because I had already saved this bee before, and 9 + 5 = 14 if I'm correct... but hey, trophy, cool !) and scan the ant I was meeting for the first time. I went back to the hive (first one), unlock the statue of the ant, cool. Still 9/11 though.

I proceed to go back to the main profile. Oh god, it just made thing worse. Now I'm at 5/19 spider webs, used to be at 10/19. I had half the small flowers... What is happening? All the challenges and the secondary missions are back on the map. And I'm back at 8/11 statues. I just don't understand... I'm lost. I don't want to delete my save, still have the 3000 flowers thingy to get the trophy. I know the stats are pretty messed up in this game, but with my two profile, I should already had the spider web trophy. And I don't. I'm afraid if I swap profiles again everything will just fall apart.

My guess is I'll do the 3000 flowers run, secure that one. Then try a new profile, go talk to ants, wasps, flies as soon as I can to scan them before talking to them. Is this doesn't work, I'm good to delete my save I'm afraid...

On 1-12-2019 at 11:09 PM, Jo-La-Mouche said:

Hey! Quick update.

I liked this game until now. Now it's driving me insane.

Found the Campion/Silena. Jumped to 9/11 statues. Then I tried to find an ant, got one between the small pond and the boat house, on the left when you leave the new hive. Couldn't scan it, because I already encountered ants when I did the missions to help them. I thought "oh ok, maybe I need to scan them before any forced encounter due to a mission". Went to my second profile, flew over there (find a lost bee, 5/10 on this profile and 9/10 on the main one, but unlock the lost bees trophy anyway, I don't understand because I had already saved this bee before, and 9 + 5 = 14 if I'm correct... but hey, trophy, cool !) and scan the ant I was meeting for the first time. I went back to the hive (first one), unlock the statue of the ant, cool. Still 9/11 though.

I proceed to go back to the main profile. Oh god, it just made thing worse. Now I'm at 5/19 spider webs, used to be at 10/19. I had half the small flowers... What is happening? All the challenges and the secondary missions are back on the map. And I'm back at 8/11 statues. I just don't understand... I'm lost. I don't want to delete my save, still have the 3000 flowers thingy to get the trophy. I know the stats are pretty messed up in this game, but with my two profile, I should already had the spider web trophy. And I don't. I'm afraid if I swap profiles again everything will just fall apart.

My guess is I'll do the 3000 flowers run, secure that one. Then try a new profile, go talk to ants, wasps, flies as soon as I can to scan them before talking to them. Is this doesn't work, I'm good to delete my save I'm afraid...

I had the same thing happen to me when I loaded back in: suddenly sidequests which I had already finished, popped up again, challenges appeared again etc. The good thing is that you can just do additional challenges this way to fulfill the requirements to get some trophies. Once you do a challenge again you previously finished, the game does suddenly update, and all the previously cleared markers disappear again. Weird. Then again, it's slightly glitchy sometimes.

Also, you can pretty much grind the spider web trophy. You can do this with pretty much every spider web challenge, because they respawn and they count every single time you finish them: once you've beaten it, fast travel away to a distant area, and then travel back to the original point(s) and get stuck in the webs again. Rinse, repeat.

And as for the remaining animals for the trophy room or the missing bees: if you get the majority in your first playthrough, just start up a new game (don't delete/overwrite your previous save file just in case!) with a blank profile, and just find the amount of bees/animals you're still missing, regardless of which ones they are. They stack, so you can easily get this by cleaning up in a second save file.

Works 100% at this moment (before they ever would patch it), because I got the platinum trophy just now. Pretty easy plat, if you ask me. Good luck!

On 02/12/2019 at 11:47 PM, JoaLoft said:

I had the same thing happen to me when I loaded back in: suddenly sidequests which I had already finished, popped up again, challenges appeared again etc. The good thing is that you can just do additional challenges this way to fulfill the requirements to get some trophies. Once you do a challenge again you previously finished, the game does suddenly update, and all the previously cleared markers disappear again. Weird. Then again, it's slightly glitchy sometimes.

Also, you can pretty much grind the spider web trophy. You can do this with pretty much every spider web challenge, because they respawn and they count every single time you finish them: once you've beaten it, fast travel away to a distant area, and then travel back to the original point(s) and get stuck in the webs again. Rinse, repeat.

And as for the remaining animals for the trophy room or the missing bees: if you get the majority in your first playthrough, just start up a new game (don't delete/overwrite your previous save file just in case!) with a blank profile, and just find the amount of bees/animals you're still missing, regardless of which ones they are. They stack, so you can easily get this by cleaning up in a second save file.

Works 100% at this moment (before they ever would patch it), because I got the platinum trophy just now. Pretty easy plat, if you ask me. Good luck!

Hello fellow European neighbor,

Thanks for your reply. It gave me hope, gave the boost I needed to get back into the game.

I'm not quite sure about the "stackability" of the game between two profiles. On my first profile, I had 9/10 little bees. I had to find 5 with a second profile to get the trophy. And the spider webs... I don't understand, I went to 9 on the first profile, during my first play. And when I did the second profile, went down to 7 then 5. I had do do it in a single run.

Same thing for the flowers. I played a bit this afternoon, went from 1937 to 2287. Tonight, back to 1937. What happened? I mean obviously I went back to the hive many times, 'cause you can only go through 50 flowers before being full. And when you come back to the hive, auto-save happen. I don't understand, I didn't mess with the profiles today, I just played with my first one.

BUT, I put some music, and did the same race for flowers, again and again, 50 flowers at a time. And ta-da, I got the platinum trophy tonight. The nightmare ends !

Thanks again every one for the advices, the help. 

• 8 months later...

Man o' man is this game a broken pile of shit! I have had sooooooo many goddamn problems it's not even funny. Does this game company and publisher just not give a shit about anything they push out on to the marketplace because every time I've played a game with their names all over it there have been nothing but problems. Are they even capable of making a game that isn't infested with a million and one bugs and glitches? If you're reading this and have yet to buy and play this game do yourself a favor and save your money. You'll thank me later.

Oh and before I forget, on the current patch version people can't seem to unlock the Edible Frog statue. Once I reverted back to 1.00 I was actually able to unlock it so not only does the current patch break the side quest needed for a trophy but breaks the Frog statue as well.

Edited by MrTacoNinja