Are the servers still up and is the character transfer to ps4 still working ?

ZeromusF4

Just now, timpurnat said:

Servers are still working, I got my platinum a few months ago. Character transfer still works. But I don't think you can transfer characters to ps4, you can transfer them between original diablo 3 and reaper of souls on ps3

This^

The servers are still up but the PS3 to PS4 cross-save was nuked a few years back, thus you will have to Plat it from scratch if you want to add a 3rd Diablo 3 Platinum to your collection.

• Like 2

I transferred my characters from PS3 to PS4 in early August of this year, so I'm surprised to hear this functionality has been gone for "years." Granted, it had been years since I uploaded from PS3, so maybe that's the piece of it that's now missing?

7 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

I transferred my characters from PS3 to PS4 in early August of this year, so I'm surprised to hear this functionality has been gone for "years." Granted, it had been years since I uploaded from PS3, so maybe that's the piece of it that's now missing?

According to Diablo website: So it would appear PS3 to PS4 transfer still works. 

unknown.png

Edited by Afro_Gear
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

According to Diablo website: So it would appear PS3 to PS4 transfer still works. 

unknown.png

Thank you for the correction :). I must have got my wires crossed somewhere along the line and confused the Playstation => Xbox cross-save Shutdown, with a shutdown of the PS3 => PS4 cross-save for some reason ?.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...