Can we have Walkthroughs like Guides at the top?

Hi

Home Forums Guides Walkthroughs Leaderboard Games Trophies Discord Gaming Sessions

Can we have it and we can add the trophies like in the guides in the walkthrough so you can see you got them like in the guide

Honestly, i prefer walkthroughs than guides some times because they tell you specific trophies related to a chapter and so on and gets you there faster than looking a guide

It would be awesome

https://www.trueachievements.com  have them and they are amazing

Walkthroughs take much more effort than the "roadmap/guides" that you tend to see here and on playstationtrophies.org. It doesn't seem like there are many people that are willing to create walkthroughs, so the section would probably end up barren, much like on truetrophies.

Edited by ShadeSplit

Not all games need a walk through. I think OP means a full written step by step walk through for a game not a simple video guide.

There are a number on .org. I have done a few and @themindisacity often does them, especially for point and clicks and the Artifex Mundi games.

i think this would be a good addition as it is quite different than a typical trophy guide.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

i think this would be a good addition as it is quite different than a typical trophy guide.

Yeah, I've used her guides for lots of PnCs, but personally I feel like a well written trophy guide will take the place of a walkthrough. The example posted was basically just a reformatted wiki that still used videos, it just held your hand from point A to point B.

I'm sure lots of people would enjoy a feature like this. I expect to see lots of walkthroughs from @waltdisneypixar.