shadow keep undying seal

steel6burgh

Can anybody confirm or deny if the undying seal counts towards the trophy?  Also, for the badge or items you have to collect such as the imperative or subjective, etc.   These are not time sensitive correct?  only the stuff for the Vex offensive?  Meaning I can still work on the spear of the Fore and shaders and stuff after the season of undying ends???  I'm sure I can get everything but the tracker for Randy's knife is not always tracking properly so I'm stuck at 6% and the only solution is to play rumble and get back to back fusion kills without reloading or dying which takes a lot of time.   also,  I 'm not sure i'll be strong enough by season end to beat the nightfall on master for the Spear of Fore.  Any input is appreciated, thanks!

You can’t earned the undying seal after the season ends. So if you don’t earn everything before the end of this season it’ll become unattainable. If it will count towards the trophy that won’t be known till next Tuesday when the Undying Mind goes live. 

1 hour ago, qwerty407 said:

I think its a time sensitive seal, if you finish all the challenges the trophy should unlock, seal is unobtainable when season is over, so manage the time before you attempt it.

No i understaand that but some people are saying the only seals that have counted toward the trophy so far were the forsaken dlc seals.  My question is if the Undying seal will count or not.  Before today the undying seal was unobtainable as everything wasn't released so i'm hoping somebody will earn it and didn't already have the trophy to confirm if undying seal pops the trophy or not.

• 2 weeks later...