Platinum/In the belly of the beast

I dont know but on playstation not any trophy sharing site says 0.1 of the population for breakpoint has the platinum. I'm guessing someone at ubisoft dev team or test team didn't or forgot to use their in studio account for playstation to not count it but instead used a official psn account where anyone can create and use.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Everyone always jumps immediately to blame possible hackers. Lmfao it’s called Devs playtesting the feature, therefore them unlocking the trophy/achievement before the public.

Devs don't playtest on public builds of the game, testing is done internally on a different version that isn't synced to PSN. PS4 trophies have been hacked for a while now, so this was definitely just that. I don't remember the names but there's at least a couple profiles viewable on other sites that are accounts just for hacked PS4 trophies. 

On 11/28/2019 at 1:17 AM, Gage said:

Devs don't playtest on public builds of the game, testing is done internally on a different version that isn't synced to PSN. PS4 trophies have been hacked for a while now, so this was definitely just that. I don't remember the names but there's at least a couple profiles viewable on other sites that are accounts just for hacked PS4 trophies. 

Oh I know PS4 has been hackable for a while. But there have been cases of developers getting trophies prior to everyone else and it could've easily been possible in this situation is all.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...