Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dougwesker

Dougwesker's Dispute

9 posts in this topic

Dougwesker

Fallout 76
I have never cheated on fallout in fact I hated it all my trophies was glitched, I'm not sure what the problem is here exactly, I had to make many characters to even get some trophies as they wouldn't pop 

Edited by Dougwesker
More information

I'm inclined to believe this is true because I bet this game stores all the data to the servers. Many people have problems with level based trophies for the game not unlocking, it isn't far-fetched to believe that more trophies on this shitty game could also fail to unlock. I think this would be a case of someone needing to crack a highly encrypted server for anyone to really cheat the trophies for the game, because it is online only and most likely using dedicated servers, so unless someone can prove that save file cheating on this game is possible, I believe the flag should be lifted.

2 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

What was the reason in the report?

Trophies earned out of order

Had the beta and played for a month or two, the game was so buggy for story mission and lvl up trophies I had to make multiple characters to get them, in the end I couldn't bring myself to get the last two trophies because two world event trophies wouldn't pop despite doing them dozens of times each

Just to add my two cents, the only reason I haven’t played this game is because my brother got it on launch and ended up smashing a controller over the fact it was so buggy and nothing was working properly. So I highly doubt this person cheated. If it’s true that the saves are kept on the fallout servers like someone above said then file save usage isn’t possible afaik