PlayStation Now December 2019 predictions

BSKkayfabe

They release them every month, some COULD be AAA but it's a toss up. They release 4-5 every month and they're up for a limited time (2 months is the average) because they're AAA newer games. Older games for like PS3 are up there indefinitely. For instance, for November they added Persona 5, Hollow Knight, and i can't place the other two.

Edited by BSKkayfabe
Missing detail

No god, please not Ni no kuni. Why is Sony adding every game I bought recently to either plus or now ugh, at least it wouldn't be the complete edition so there's that...

Doubtful for Vesperia, Tales of is too niche, and right now they added important titles with the new update model, Resi7 I could definitely see them trying this either on plus or now, since it's part of the Hits with their lowered prices altogether.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

No god, please not Ni no kuni. Why is Sony adding every game I bought recently to either plus or now ugh, at least it wouldn't be the complete edition so there's that...

Doubtful for Vesperia, Tales of is too niche, and right now they added important titles with the new update model, Resi7 I could definitely see them trying this either on plus or now, since it's part of the Hits with their lowered prices altogether.

tales of zestiria is on psnow so i doubt being too niche is something that would prevent vesperia from coming.

On 11/15/2019 at 9:41 PM, jgm4789 said:

tales of zestiria is on psnow so i doubt being too niche is something that would prevent vesperia from coming.

Where are you seeing Tales of Zestiria on psnow? I can't find it in the list

Edit - found it on the US version of PSnow. Any chance they move games from one region to another?

Edited by Kyl542

Probably Persona Dancing, Paw Patrol on The Roll, NieR:Automata, ARK Survival Evolved, Detroit Become Human and Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice. These games are going to be on PS Now + Detroit Become Human and Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice are both have the limited time.

Edited by WTRSThePJFan
  • Like 1

On 11/15/2019 at 0:16 PM, BSKkayfabe said:

They release them every month, some COULD be AAA but it's a toss up. They release 4-5 every month and they're up for a limited time (2 months is the average) because they're AAA newer games. Older games for like PS3 are up there indefinitely. For instance, for November they added Persona 5, Hollow Knight, and i can't place the other two.

Where did you get the 2 months average from? They've only been doing time limited games for the past two months and all of the time limited ones are available for 3 months.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

Where did you get the 2 months average from? They've only been doing time limited games for the past two months and all of the time limited ones are available for 3 months.

I understand they've only been doing the AAA game limits for a couple months but from the few I've seen, yes it's between 2-3 months. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...