Veteran trophy is glitched.

Montyzu

23 minutes ago, Montyzu said:

They are the same thing, one is online the other is offline, both should count anyways.

I did all offline.

So which is it then? In your OP you stated you did over 40 APEX missions which is the online option for the trophy, but you did all offline?

Were you connected to EA servers during the entire trophy? They're known to sometimes not pop if you aren't connected

Edited by SnowxSakura

Just now, TheDarkBlade9 said:

Did you use the APEX app to complete the missions? The guide says that the trophy will not unlock if the last mission was made through the app.

No i did all in game.

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

So which is it then? In your OP you stated you did over 40 APEX missions which is the online option for the trophy, but you did all offline?

Were you connected to EA servers during the entire trophy? They're known to sometimes not pop if you aren't connected

Does it matter? Both count.

As far as I know I was connected, the game doesnt tell you if it lost connection, at least I never see any message.

I read online that people that had trouble with this trophy got it after joining a multiplayer game. I sucks if I have to buy ps+ to get this.

5 minutes ago, Montyzu said:

No i did all in game.

Does it matter? Both count.

As far as I know I was connected, the game doesnt tell you if it lost connection, at least I never see any message.

I read online that people that had trouble with this trophy got it after joining a multiplayer game. I sucks if I have to buy ps+ to get this.

If completing 25 strike missions didn't unlock for you, you can either try deleting all of your saves and trying on a fresh file, or do the multiplayer option instead. You need ps plus regardless if you want the platinum

• 1 month later...