This game was made by a 17 year old girl with severe anxiety, all proceeds go to charity.

iGGTheEnd

WTF?...

This game was released like... 9 months ago?.. I did it in Feb... 10 mins 100%...

Why out of nowhere there is such hype on it? Because it was delisted and now it is "re-released" + "extra behind-the-scene-story" added?

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Smashero said:

WTF?...

This game was released like... 9 months ago?.. I did it in Feb... 10 mins 100%...

Why out of nowhere there is such hype on it? Because it was delisted and now it is "re-released"?

The games wasn't mean't to be released then, so the devs hadn't said anything about the game back then. Might be why there wasn't much hype. Regardless, I personally enjoyed it. Let people enjoy the game instead of asking why people are hyped about it.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

The games wasn't mean't to be released then, so the devs hadn't said anything about the game back then. Might be why there wasn't much hype. Regardless, I personally enjoyed it. Let people enjoy the game instead of asking why people are hyped about it.

Forget about the game itself, but...

What else shall I write as an answer except for...

WTF LOL?!?!

So this "AAA" title LEAKED like a year before the official release and now we are getting a heart-tearing story as a bonus?

bitchplease.meme

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Grow up.

the game accidentally released a while ago but was pulled because Wired Productions wanted to have it as their first release supporting the new charity that’s just been established, that’s why it was held back and why it’s getting a lot of visibility now. Also, she won a bafta for it and the proceeds are going towards her career and the charity and not the publisher. 

I dont get why you’re being hostile about it tbh...

Because I got this info just now from your post, which I highly appreciate! Thx!

Will not even mention the issue with "paid release" 9-10 months ago - case closed, thx for the info, seriously.

EOT.

P.S. Too late to grow up :/...

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

the game accidentally released a while ago but was pulled because Wired Productions wanted to have it as their first release supporting the new charity that’s just been established, that’s why it was held back and why it’s getting a lot of visibility now. Also, she won a bafta for it and the proceeds are going towards her career and the charity and not the publisher. 

I didn't realise this thankyou. It is wonderful to hear good news stories.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

Quite rightly so! The game deserves awards for it's theme and raising awareness in the mental health community. 

• Like 1