iGGTheEnd

This game was made by a 17 year old girl with severe anxiety, all proceeds go to charity.

52 posts in this topic

The PSN store description says "80% of the proceeds will help fund Emily’s career as well as future initiatives from Safe In Our World." So with that being said, $1.49 isn't much for a 100% trophy list. I'll definitely buy a game that sheds light into anxitey, since we need more games like this. Same goes with depression. .. Also reading her story on PSBlog, it was very moving. 

15 hours ago, Helyx said:

Jeez, that's sure to help with her anxiety.

yeah dont ever say anything critical about anything anyone ever puts out cuz "muh feelings"

35 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Yeah, because being overly critical on an internet forum of a video game made by a teenage girl is 2kewl4skool. Fuck off.

Well it is the Internet...so you know that is kind of par for the course

3 hours ago, SanctifiedSword said:

Doing more than what I was doing at 17 years of age, that's for sure. Good for her + giving to charity. Will have to add this to the list to buy. 

Same! At 17 I was sneaking 40oz Old English in paper bags into my room and getting shitfaced. Made the mistake of hiding the empty bottles in a red container similar to where the christmas decorations were kept. My parents were not amused that year. So props to being that young and making a dream come true. I hope she continues to hone her skills and we see more titles from her down the line, so if my small amount could contribute to that I'm all for it.

I just bought it; it looks decent enough. Plus easy trophies are a nice bonus. c:

12 hours ago, Helyx said:

Yeah, because being overly critical on an internet forum of a video game made by a teenage girl is 2kewl4skool. Fuck off.

your aggressiveness is giving me anxiety

Bought it and played it on my alt because I just wanted the experience without paying attention to trophies and all that.

Gotta say... that was pretty good. Eloquent and heartfelt, executed with finesse far beyond her years; gal's got potential as an interactive storyteller. Wish her nothing but the best in her future, and that she continues with her creative endeavours 🙂

Wow really?  Bought it to show my support.  And as a bonus it looks like the sort of game I'll enjoy regardless.

Picked it up myself. It's a no brainer for the charity proceeds and the price itself. Looking forward to getting into it. 

2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

How did a 17 year old get hold of a PS4 dev kit?

By partnering with Sony as a registered business and certifying and paying the 2,500 dollars for a devkit

4 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

By partnering with Sony as a registered business and certifying and paying the 2,500 dollars for a devkit

Yeah, the same as any other indie developer. Also presumably why half of proceeds go to charity as opposed to 100%: she needs to get some money back to pay for development costs. Making a game costs a lot of money.

I'd buy a Vita devkit, if I actually knew anyone wanting to sell theirs..

"Does not ship to Japan"

Doh. But wow, that's a bit pricey.

7 minutes ago, enaysoft said:
"Does not ship to Japan"

Doh. But wow, that's a bit pricey.

Devkits are usually always pricey, since most of the time, they're supposed to be returned to the manufacturer for destruction once they're finished with them. A PS4 devkit sold in august for 1,400 dollars