This game was made by a 17 year old girl with severe anxiety, all proceeds go to charity.

iGGTheEnd

3 hours ago, SanctifiedSword said:

Doing more than what I was doing at 17 years of age, that's for sure. Good for her + giving to charity. Will have to add this to the list to buy. 

Same! At 17 I was sneaking 40oz Old English in paper bags into my room and getting shitfaced. Made the mistake of hiding the empty bottles in a red container similar to where the christmas decorations were kept. My parents were not amused that year. So props to being that young and making a dream come true. I hope she continues to hone her skills and we see more titles from her down the line, so if my small amount could contribute to that I'm all for it.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

By partnering with Sony as a registered business and certifying and paying the 2,500 dollars for a devkit

Yeah, the same as any other indie developer. Also presumably why half of proceeds go to charity as opposed to 100%: she needs to get some money back to pay for development costs. Making a game costs a lot of money.

• Like 1