Double-Bladed Light Saber Video Guide

10 hours ago, Terarded said:

I just unlocked this in Kashyyyr on the second visit right on the path following the story. It might just be the first upgrade you get when you find one of these benches, now I'm curious what I'll get when i go to Dathomir lol

You should let me know mate! 
Appreciate the comment

41 minutes ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

You should let me know mate! 
Appreciate the comment

Just came back here to update my comment haha, I got to this point in the story just now and the bench gave me a Magus Lightsaber Sleeve instead so i imagine the bench where i got the double bladed light saber would give that for anyone who got it here instead

1 hour ago, Terarded said:

Just came back here to update my comment haha, I got to this point in the story just now and the bench gave me a Magus Lightsaber Sleeve instead so i imagine the bench where i got the double bladed light saber would give that for anyone who got it here instead

Thanks for reporting that, I'd say that's a correct assumption too. Thanks again mate

I too went to Dathomir after the first planet. A visitable planet that is not part of the main quest? Yes, please. I got the Magus Lightsaber Sleeve somewhere before the workbench that gave the double-bladed lightsaber. Curious how the gear, upgrades, and customization components work in this game if Kashyyk offers the same upgrade as Dathomir.