Show your Game Collection

NEGativ1988

On 11/18/2019 at 0:44 AM, Dreakon13 said:
  Hide contents

Tm2zrHc.jpg

fmtuJ3O.jpg

2BgtIwd.jpg

The collection as it exists today.  There's an empty row waiting for the PS5 and future proofing the Switch area.

(It irrationally bothers me that the Switch spines have different fonts and alignments depending on region...)

That Switch collection is honestly almost more impressive than the rest imo haha. I couldn't spot Xenoblade Chronicles 2 anywhere though, you might want to consider trying that game out :D It was actually one of my first JRPGs, and I loved it!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

We're waiting for the new house to finish getting built before we build the permanent shelving for the whole collection...I have a media storage room in the plans that will hold all the games and the movies/tv DVD collections.

I think it's safe to say that when the day comes when you're bedridden 24/7, you'll never have a shortage of lives to live out.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

We're waiting for the new house to finish getting built before we build the permanent shelving for the whole collection...I have a media storage room in the plans that will hold all the games and the movies/tv DVD collections.

Saw this thread while at work and was excited to get home and take a picture of all mine but now I kinda don't want to. Also, damn, I didn't know there were that many PS1 games. How long did it take to get that many games?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NEGativ1988 said:

@PSXtreme_  :o Hardcore! 

I didn't include the specialized controllers, light guns, gaming mags, cardboard cutouts, demo swag, art work, clothing, posters, etc...that's all still packed away...

1 hour ago, MandA60VISE said:

Saw this thread while at work and was excited to get home and take a picture of all mine but now I kinda don't want to. Also, damn, I didn't know there were that many PS1 games. How long did it take to get that many games?

...and that's why I waited so long to post the pics. I'm still about 200 PSOne games short for the complete collection. I started w/ the PSOne in '97, so it's been 22 years of collecting so far...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PSXtreme_ said:

I didn't include the specialized controllers, light guns, gaming mags, cardboard cutouts, demo swag, art work, clothing, posters, etc...that's all still packed away...

Cool, perhaps youn can show us later when you fully moved in your new house.

1 hour ago, Cyvnyde said:

These pictures are yet another reason why physical will always win over digital. Amazing, guys!

Indeed, let's hope they will always make physical games. 

• Like 2

My collection is too messy to take pictures, considering I had to give up my games room when we moved house.
But my collection consists of everything I have on my trophy list. About 700 are digital (maybe), the rest are physical.

It amounts to about 1,500 games split between PS4 and PS3... 

Then I have my humble Switch collection of about 15 games.

I mainly collect Books, with a few thousand stored away. Most of which are rare first editions. Other than that I have an assortment of rare games from each generation, and a few complete sets of Funko Pops, some of which cost way more than I’d like to admit.

Sadly, these days I don’t have the room for as many collectibles, or games; and if my wife had her way, I wouldn’t have the money either ?.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jelly Soup said:

If you don't mind me asking, Corrosivescott, where did you get those lovely matte black shelves in the first two images?

They look like the same Prepac shelves I have.

https://www.prepacmfg.com/product/quad-width-wall-storage-0

They are a Canadian company so they are easy to find here but not sure about the US.  I would guess Amazon might be the best bet. 

On 11/16/2019 at 10:38 AM, Zircon_Lotus said:

Are in moments like this that I wish my collection wasnt all digital. 

Exactly! I have like 10 physical games, and barely play any of them. Gonna hopefully get Marvel's Spider-Man, The Escapists 2, Subnautica, Trüberbrook, and Silence for Christmas from some relatives. ?

\/ ~ /\

5 hours ago, Feral said:

My collection with no fancy shelves because they cost good rum money lol.

Reveal hidden contents

U4SoBui.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

3wlFSBW.jpg

There are more of my PS3 games in this chest, just couldn't be bothered getting them out

Reveal hidden contents

eonSFlu.jpg

Hide contents

IPPpnVU.jpg

That blue controller is kinda hawt...

Edited by shxrpay
added separation between replies
  • Like 1