Challenges and statues in different saves count towards the trophies.

Frontzie

If you're at the stage in your first game where it's getting harder to find challenges, and for some reason you can't scan the last animal needed for your animal statues, just create a new game in a different save slot.

The distance travelled, little bees, challenge progress and even pollen from flowers from your first game will still be in your feats for your second game. You can do the same challenges, spider's webs and collect the same little bees and they will count towards your feats.

EDIT:

I'm currently on 2 out of 19 spider's web challenges completed, however according to the feats screen, I've completed 52 out of 65 challenges due to jumping between both save slots. I think this will affect the order of trophies unlocked, but I will edit this once I unlock either the "Escape Artist" or "I Won't Do This?" trophy to see if this theory is correct.

EDIT 2:

Have now unlocked "I Won't Do This?" trophy without completing chase challenges or spider webs. This confirms that this method to unlock the "glitched" trophies will affect the order of other trophies. Keep this in mind whilst you run through the game.

Edited by frontzie
Unlocked "I Won't Do This" trophy without completing chases & spider webs

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/12/2019 at 10:17 PM, Jo-La-Mouche said:

My stats were going backwards... Now I don't really want to play anymore !

I've never run into that issue when I played! Has there been a recent patch? You should be able to revert the game to v1.00 if you have a retail copy, but you dcan also revert digital copies to v1.00, too.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/67810-guide-how-to-get-100-digital-games/

Edited by frontzie
Missed a word

I have a digital copy, unfortunately. I don't really feel confortable with using softwares or a proxy to go back to a v1.00. Never knew those methods existed, at least I learned something.

I might take a pause of the game, come back later with more patience and try again. I don't know. I feel I'm so close to the platinum.