DarkLordSHTR

JP Region

23 posts in this topic

This list is for the JP version that came out on the Nov 14th.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typos.

2 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

Is there a Vita version?

Most Likely. It is Ratalaika after all.

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

Most Likely. It is Ratalaika after all.

Good.
In this case this game 8 stacks.

Just now, DarkLordSHTR said:

Good.

That is not good. The less stacks the better.

1 minute ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

Good.

By the way, are you making a guide for this game too? xD

Just now, DarkLordSHTR said:

Your choice.

It is good for me.

No. Definitely not.

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

And how many stacks of steins gate have we done neetro?🤔

21 minutes ago, Nitro said:

No. Definitely not.

Yes, it is clearly visible on your profile.
You opened every region of every game.

Luckily you do not good. 😆

Edited by DarkLordSHTR

1 hour ago, Nitro said:

You are one of the most hypocritical people I’ve seen.

Your profile is full of Ratalaika games multiple times for each region.

You also have the Access Denied platinum as 6 milestones.

So I don’t know if you are being sarcastic or not, but you seem like a huge hypocrite. I’d advise you not to shit on stacks in forums because your profile tells you you’d have all of them if they made 15 stacks of each game 😘

1 hour ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

Is there a Vita version?

There is a Vita version but the list currently doesn't sync. Also, EastAsiaSoft are the Publishers for the Asian and JP versions - not Ratalaika Games.

7 hours ago, Nitro said:

Jesus, 8 stacks! These Ratalaika games are out of control, it’s beyond a joke at this point. 

7 hours ago, Nitro said:

For sure LESS is more Rat, less is more

24 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Jesus, 8 stacks! These Ratalaika games are out of control, it’s beyond a joke at this point. 

been beyond a joke for awhile

1 hour ago, MrUnknown625 said:

No kidding. I know Sony doesn’t give a rat’s ass but it would be nice if they made an effort to fix or rebalance the trophy system. We should protect the integrity of the platinum trophy so that it still means something special to unlock one. Games like this shouldn’t be worth more than a few bronze trophies.

Edited by dieselmanchild

14 hours ago, zenovka said:

And how many stacks of steins gate have we done neetro?1f914.png

I have currently completed 0, just own them all. Checkmate ;) 

23 hours ago, StylerX01 said:

You are one of the most hypocritical people I’ve seen.

Your profile is full of Ratalaika games multiple times for each region.

You also have the Access Denied platinum as 6 milestones.

So I don’t know if you are being sarcastic or not, but you seem like a huge hypocrite. I’d advise you not to shit on stacks in forums because your profile tells you you’d have all of them if they made 15 stacks of each game 1f618.png

Lmfao 😂 Let's break your comment down, shall we?

First of all, one of the most hypocritical people you've seen? Highly doubt that buddy. After all, what was I saying? The less stacks of a Ratailaika published game the better? Not saying I wouldn't play it, nor was I acting like I was on a high horse and telling people not to play it.

Secondly, yeah, my profile is full of that garbage. I play for ranking. I get not everyone does and everyone's journey earning trophies is different; but that's my aim, to go for the top. To do that, I play these games to get that one step closer. So your point is invalid.

Additionally, yes... I have all Access Denied platinum's as milestones. Not only is that a joke I had with a community of people, it was also a big "Fuck you" to an ex-friend that reported me for non-hacked games.

So as a conclusion, I will say whatever I damn well please about stacks because that's how I feel. And as I said, I would play them, not out of enjoyment, but as a means to an end. 

Also, don't assume next time. :)

17 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

17 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

16 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

No kidding. I know Sony doesn’t give a rat’s ass but it would be nice if they made an effort to fix or rebalance the trophy system. We should protect the integrity of the platinum trophy so that it still means something special to unlock one. Games like this shouldn’t be worth more than a few bronze trophies.

100% agree with all of you. It is absolutely out of control. 

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

10 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

The problem here is that there is no end, nor does it get you closer to any goals. Everyone in the top 200 does all the stack of these crap games, forcing you (and myself) to do them too just to hold position. They are just empty points. The leaderboard would look exactly the same without ratalaika except trophies would mean more.

It’s nothing new unfortunately. VNs are exactly the same. It wasn’t as prevalent as ratalaika to begin with as it was very expensive and in some cases difficult to obtain the games. With all the game sharing/renting and vita hacking going on these days though those obstacles have largely been removed too. It’s a shame the leaderboard has degenerated into a competition to see how much time someone can spend playing terrible games (that in some cases are in a language they don’t even understand). It will only get worse as time goes on too. 

You're 100% on the money!!!

In my opinion trophy rarity needs to be taken into consideration to alter point values, most already know where to find this type of leaderboard.

I feel (even as a cheesy plat spammer myself) these Rat platinums worthlessness needs to be reflected on the leaderboards and fast because when ps5 launches RatCheapPlatLaika Games are going to monopolise on our trophy passions with a bunch more stacks for each puddle of vomit they spew up.

Take a look for yourselves what Ratalaika is up to on Twitter.....they have developers throwing games at them to port and make a cheap dollar by contributing to the destruction of trophy hunting dignity. Rat Games have absolutely no intention of slowing down while we have even a little value for these games that usually require completion of only the 1st level. Worst of all, there's too many upcoming developers like Rat Games setting their sights on trophy hunters, there's no end in sight unless changes are made HERE.

On 11/16/2019 at 11:05 AM, DarkLordSHTR said:

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Removed griefing

31 minutes ago, Knightmare_1985 said:

unless changes are made HERE.

That won’t happen unfortunately. Even if people stopped buying ratalaika games right now there will be others who are so desperate to climb the leaderboard with the minimum possible amount of effort and skill that they use a boycott as an opportunity to gain a few spots. There are so many profiles out there with relatively high leaderboard positions that would have no hope of being there without rata and VNs. We all know the profiles I’m talking about. 75%+ avg rarity and no games above a 2/10 difficulty. Rata have taken the fun and competitiveness away from the leaderboards and opened it up for people who are desperate to feel like they have achieved something but don’t want to put the effort in (unless you consider copying lists of text inputs and following video guides effort). 

6 minutes ago, Warlord99956 said:

That won’t happen unfortunately. Even if people stopped buying ratalaika games right now there will be others who are so desperate to climb the leaderboard with the minimum possible amount of effort and skill that they use a boycott as an opportunity to gain a few spots. There are so many profiles out there with relatively high leaderboard positions that would have no hope of being there without rata and VNs. We all know the profiles I’m talking about. 75%+ avg rarity and no games above a 2/10 difficulty. Rata have taken the fun and competitiveness away from the leaderboards and opened it up for people who are desperate to feel like they have achieved something but don’t want to put the effort in (unless you consider copying lists of text inputs and following video guides effort). 

It’s so disheartening that this is the truth too 😭 

3 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

*snip*

I agree man. And maybe the words I chose really don't articulate what I meant to say. But you definitely are right in what you say. It doesn't get me any closer. If anything, it holds my position.

Not sure what exactly this thread is about, but I think it has run its course. There are plenty of other threads to specifically talk about quantity vs quality.