The future of Hakoom

Hakoom

4 hours ago, Helyx said:

Ok, gimmie a job in the industry.

sure can you animate or program? 

4 hours ago, Bezenko said:

1 plat a day is slowing down? Damn these 10 min games. Anyway, good luck with your company!

for a person in my position yes 1 plat a day is considered slow

3 hours ago, 2-B said:

...man... what a slacker.

i know i need to stop slacking :D

3 hours ago, PermaFox said:

Good to hear about your future plans!  I'd be very interested in hearing about your game developments and if you did go in the E-Sports direction be sure it is streamed on YT or one of the streaming services so I can watch it!

Iam currently working on a game its half done and regarding e sports we got one of the top mortal kombat players and he will take care of the e sport division

we will have a site which will be running soon and every info will be there

3 hours ago, B1rvine said:

I'd like a signed copy of your first game please...

i promised you a copy back in the psnp chat :D

i dont think i can sign digital games though lol

you can buy 1 of my limited edition mugs though ;)

3 hours ago, STARLOVE said:

I commend you on your ability to dream big and I wish you good luck into your future endeavours. 

danke schön

2 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Good luck! 

I’m glad you’re not quitting. Not ready for the world to end. :P 

lol you remind me of that japanese novel game where the world ends everytime you looked at a girl xD

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

@Hakoom  You didn't mention what type of games you were planning on developing.  Will they all be MP geared toward the E-Sports competition or ?

as a start it will be indie games.. simple 2d games.. slowly going 3d

also porting games from people who have a ready made game but no idea or budget to put it on consoles

for e sports we will support and create players who can compete worldwide

• Like 3

Congratulations this sounds like an exciting new direction. I must say having had the privilege of speaking to you a few weeks ago I was pleasantly surprised by how well spoken, balanced and down to earth you were. It is great to actually hear and learn from someone you have followed for sometime. Personally I think you are a wonderful ambassador for PlayStation gamers.

I am sure your passion for gaming will lead to an exciting and successful venture and I look forward to watching on. Goodluck to you and everyone involved.

Edited by AffectatiousDonk
  • Like 1

A world leader in every sense of the word. Light years ahead of the competition, showing no signs of slowing down. Not only staying on top, but showing the way for any gamers who want to follow in his footsteps. Encouraging, friendly, brilliant, humble, brave, and funny. Takes opposition in stride and just keeps on getting better. Embodies the phrase “Git gud”. An inspiring real life hero. 

Thanks, Hakoom, for being you, for giving gaming a good name, and making trophy hunters proud.

On 11/18/2019 at 3:32 AM, AffectatiousDonk said:

Congratulations this sounds like an exciting new direction. I must say having had the privilege of speaking to you a few weeks ago I was pleasantly surprised by how well spoken, balanced and down to earth you were. It is great to actually hear and learn from someone you have followed for sometime. Personally I think you are a wonderful ambassador for PlayStation gamers.

I am sure your passion for gaming will lead to an exciting and successful venture and I look forward to watching on. Goodluck to you and everyone involved.

On 11/18/2019 at 9:20 AM, 2-B said:

A world leader in every sense of the word. Light years ahead of the competition, showing no signs of slowing down. Not only staying on top, but showing the way for any gamers who want to follow in his footsteps. Encouraging, friendly, brilliant, humble, brave, and funny. Takes opposition in stride and just keeps on getting better. Embodies the phrase “Git gud”. An inspiring real life hero. 

Thanks, Hakoom, for being you, for giving gaming a good name, and making trophy hunters proud.

Thanks alot !

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Hope for all the best and your company. Always been a big fan of your work and dedication when it comes to trophy hunting.

But please for the near future do some more English or atleast subtitles with your youtube/instagram. For a Dutch guy arabic is kinda hard to understand :P 

thanks !

will do for sure

i just sub the important stuff.. the jokes and food i dont need to sub xD

• Like 2

Good for you Hakoom! You’ve already proven yourself in this community by being #1 for so long, keeping that spot forever as this hobby becomes more and more of a joke with Ratalaika type games ruining trophy hunting would be utterly exhausting. I don’t know how you guys do it.

It’s good to see you relaxing a bit and not stressing about the leaderboards right now, and setting some future goals and projects for yourself. This is how you grow as a human being! I wish you success with your future projects. ?

• Like 1

On November 17, 2019 at 0:17 PM, Hakoom said:

as a start it will be indie games.. simple 2d games.. slowly going 3d

also porting games from people who have a ready made game but no idea or budget to put it on consoles

for e sports we will support and create players who can compete worldwide

For the ports, id like to see Persona 1 + 2 & Persona 3 Portable.

13 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

For the ports, id like to see Persona 1 + 2 & Persona 3 Portable.

iam mostly aiming to help small indie devs who just make a college  project and leave them or people who create games on pc but cant afford porting to consoles..

once my company proves itself i can approach atlas :P

• Like 2