TheGoaler

'Iconic'

9 posts in this topic

How do we get this. Are the montly collectibles the only way? Can you get this in 'Sunsets?'

I don't really have the time to be around for the free daily packs. Sometimes i forget, and wind up

with less than what i need to get the Gold collectible necessary.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually got this quite easily, with only playing a couple games of HUT.

 

I received a gold "85" loaner in one of the packs I believe you get for completing daily or weekly objectives. Mine being Markus Naslund.

 

I immediately went to one of the sets and traded it in for a silver icon. It gave me four choice but I chose Tim Horton.

 

As soon as I selected Tim Horton to add to my collection, the trophy popped. 

Edited by o_BAD_RELIGION_o
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trade 50 gold players for an Iconic collectible, then trade it for a 85 iconic player, and the trophy will pop.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2019 at 8:36 AM, o_BAD_RELIGION_o said:

I actually got this quite easily, with only playing a couple games of HUT.

 

I received a gold "85" loaner in one of the packs I believe you get for completing daily or weekly objectives. Mine being Markus Naslund.

 

I immediately went to one of the sets and traded it in for a silver icon. It gave me four choice but I chose Tim Horton.

 

As soon as I selected Tim Horton to add to my collection, the trophy popped. 


I have Naslund too but don’t see where to trade him?  Do I turn him into a collectible somehow?  Do you know specifically what set you went too?  I looked around in Icon sets but did not see anything I could do with that card.  Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hockey Ultimate Team Icons, then I went to the "85 OVR" slot and traded my Naslund in here. The trophy popped once I selected Tim Horton.

It still shows as having a cooldown before I can trade another in the "85 OVR" slot.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, o_BAD_RELIGION_o said:

Hockey Ultimate Team Icons, then I went to the "85 OVR" slot and traded my Naslund in here. The trophy popped once I selected Tim Horton.

It still shows as having a cooldown before I can trade another in the "85 OVR" slot.

 

Thanks for the reply.  I am pretty sure I checked but it wanted a gold collectible to trade in for the 85 OVR in return.  The 86 required 2 gold collectibles, the 87 needed 3 or thereabouts and so on.

 

I will check again when I get home in case I am missing something.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the replies, all. Got the trophy.

Used the 50 Gold players route. I had plenty of low rated ones to spare.

Chose that psycho Ron Hextall, out of four,  lol. Now he's my starting goaler, lie, whatever.

Maybe he can score a goal for me....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2019 at 2:26 PM, djb5f said:

 

Thanks for the reply.  I am pretty sure I checked but it wanted a gold collectible to trade in for the 85 OVR in return.  The 86 required 2 gold collectibles, the 87 needed 3 or thereabouts and so on.

 

I will check again when I get home in case I am missing something.

I wonder how I got it then? Very strange, because I had only played one or two challenges in HUT. And I am sure it was Naslund that went into the slot because as a Canucks fan, I had to decide if the trophy was worth it. 😅

Edited by o_BAD_RELIGION_o
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, o_BAD_RELIGION_o said:

I wonder how I got it then? Very strange, because I had only played one or two challenges in HUT. And I am sure it was Naslund that went into the slot because as a Canucks fan, I had to decide if the trophy was worth it. 1f605.png


no worries, I got it using the 50 gold player method.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.