Not Save and lost progress- error (CE-30028-3)

WerneyPark

It happened to me when playing with a friend on my game. He entered the car several times in a short period of time and everytime he entered the car the game saved and by that the save crashed. To make it work, I asked him to leave the session and I saved and exit the game.

• Like 1

I've just been playing solo and had this error come up when auto-saving from using the tractor, I've been driving around scavenging items then this hit. I played for around 2 hours and it came up several times, only once after this started happening did it actually save (via the tractor) and not come up with the save error/corrupt message. Figured this was a vehicle bug, so eventually got back to my homebase and saving via the main hub/building was also giving me this error with every attempt. Lastly, I tried saving and quitting via the pause menu, unsurprisingly this also gave the save error and then quit me out the game despite obviously not saving my progress.

My world no longer appears under my Saved Games, so it's literally been wiped. So all the time investment exploring and building, down the drain. This, as well as pretty awful frame-dropping (it's like a flip-book) when I'm playing multiplayer with others (I also got a blue-screen crash error last night when playing, twice), makes these issue pretty game breaking. I've really enjoyed the game so far but this latest loss or progress knock-back is really demotivating me from wanting to start another world just yet, until something gets fixed, patched... anything lol.

• Like 1