Imperial Refinery Map completion

Is anyone else having trouble finding the final part to get to 100% map in the Imperial Refinery on Kashyyk?

Got all secrets, echos etc but map stuck at 96%.

EDIT: Seems like Im missing an echo, no 5 under Imperial Occupation, guess its back to searching.

Edited by Misshandlad
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Misshandlad said:

Is anyone else having trouble finding the final part to get to 100% map in the Imperial Refinery on Kashyyk?

Got all secrets, echos etc but map stuck at 96%.

EDIT: Seems like Im missing an echo, no 5 under Imperial Occupation, guess its back to searching.

This is exactly what I'm searching for right now. Been here an hour!

15 minutes ago, Pakeeda said:

Hey guys, so I just found it thankfully. It's in the section with the spinning fan thing in the sap that you need to use force slow to get across. The one with the chest that you needed double jump to get. The part right before that has one of those that's stopped with a dead wookie on it. Climb the wall at that part, and you'll see a climable grate on the wall you need to double jump to reach. Climb up there, and you'll see the collectible. 

Trying to post a pic, but it's not letting me. I'll keep trying. 

You, sir, are a god amongst mortals.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pakeeda said:

Hey guys, so I just found it thankfully. It's in the section with the spinning fan thing in the sap that you need to use force slow to get across. The one with the chest that you needed double jump to get. The part right before that has one of those that's stopped with a dead wookie on it. Climb the wall at that part, and you'll see a climable grate on the wall you need to double jump to reach. Climb up there, and you'll see the collectible. 

Thats goddamn hilarious because the more I've been thinking about it I kept thinking it might be over there when I first jumped down exploring and found the Meditation circle and looked up to see the grate out of reach.

• Like 1

I also got the dead wookie one but I’m still at 96% and still missing imperial occupation #5. Any suggestions on were last echo could be? 

just found it! Close to dead wookie mentioned before is a climbable wall that you use naturally to advance story. Once you get to top look to the left and there is another climbable wall that you have to double jump to reach. There is #5

Edited by MacSuperman22
  • Like 1

On 2019-11-17 at 4:35 AM, Pakeeda said:

You are my fucking hero!!! Spent probably 2 hour trying to find the last 4%.

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone help a poor soul I’m confused. I have everything completed for Kashyyyk except one echo (I’m assuming) in the refinery. I know y’all have the answer I’m just having trouble following said description. I’ve run up and down the whole section, yet fail to find that one echo to 100% this planet. S.O.S