need help regarding two trophys

I'm missing an enemy as well. I didn't have the legendary beasts unlock despite having all their data logs - wondering if the boss spawned something you need to kill to unlock the trophy :(

Arch 2 of Atrium 5 = the origin tree

Edit - bug 3 is the jaw plant, the venus fly traps in the swamp. I'm missing number 5.

Edited by StilRh

9 hours ago, Kai_armour95 said:

missing archive 2 from archive one discovery and archive 2 of archive 5 atrium  for data disk and im missing bug/enemy 3 of kashyyyk if someone can tell me what/were i find it

Entry number 2 in Archive One should be the workbench in Hermit's Abode in Bogano. Was missing that one aswell but walking there I could scan the workbench for it.

Also enemy no 3 in Kashyyyk is the Jaw Plant. Basically the giant bug traps in the tree/water area

Edited by Misshandlad

Number 5 on Kashyyyk is Saava, those creepy vine flowers that chase you. You find a dead one somewhere, let me go see if I can find it.

EDIT: The Saava is at the beginning of the Shadowlands, go right instead of jumping in the pool should be right there! The Shadowlands begins right after bouncing up onto the vines by the Shyyo bird in Origin Lake (he shows up in different places after you save him in the main story).

I'm missing number 1 from archive one - discovery where did you find it? 

Edited by ScReEmFaCe
Mistake
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ScReEmFaCe said:

Number 5 on Kashyyyk is Saava, those creepy vine flowers that chase you. You find a dead one somewhere, let me go see if I can find it.

No 1 Archive 1 is the giant orb in the puzzle room with the fans in the first world. When you are up by the treasure chest on the ledge you can scan the orb

34 minutes ago, Misshandlad said:

No 1 Archive 1 is the giant orb in the puzzle room with the fans in the first world. When you are up by the treasure chest on the ledge you can scan the orb

Worked like a charm thank you! Now I just need the seeds on the far right side of the terrarium. Im assuming they are Dathomir (or Ilum?) Already found one in Dathomir. 

9 hours ago, StilRh said:

I'm missing an enemy as well. I didn't have the legendary beasts unlock despite having all their data logs - wondering if the boss spawned something you need to kill to unlock the trophy :(

Arch 2 of Atrium 5 = the origin tree

Edit - bug 3 is the jaw plant, the venus fly traps in the swamp. I'm missing number 5.

I also killed all 4 legednary beasts and did not unlock the trophy. Really annoying. I see you got the trophy, how?

Edited by Quink666

7 hours ago, ScReEmFaCe said:

EDIT: The Saava is at the beginning of the Shadowlands, go right instead of jumping in the pool should be right there! The Shadowlands begins right after bouncing up onto the vines by the Shyyo bird in Origin Lake (he shows up in different places after you save him in the main story).

I found that Saava plant for the cordova's journey thing but I cant scan it. Are you sure thats Archive 5 Number 2?

11 hours ago, TacoPerson1 said:

I found that Saava plant for the cordova's journey thing but I cant scan it. Are you sure thats Archive 5 Number 2?

Sorry though you needed number 5 on Kashyyk creatures wise.

You'll have to climb the Origin Tree,  don't remember exactly where but I think it's in one of the best looking areas or at the very top.  It's pretty linear so just explore each area up there you'll find it. 

13 hours ago, Couga83 said:

Is there a way to speed up the growth of the plants?

I have all seeds but it's taking forever form then to grow.

THIS,  I've finished the story and I CANNOT seem to get my last seed to grow....

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...