most satisfying platinums

rus678

I think I would go with Devil May Cry 5, a game I've been waiting for 11 years. Really had to master the game in order to get the platinum and learned all the moves and stuff. I still doubt I have any plat more satisfying than that. 

Honorable mention goes to Injustice 2,lots of mad gameplay do be done there. 

• Like 2

Mine's Crash Bandicoot 2. I love the original PlayStation version and ever since the remake was announced I wanted to platinum it. Those relics were a nightmare in some parts and I held it off for a good few months whilst I got the plat for the 3rd game. Went back to the 2nd, knuckled down and after a bit of patience , I fully completed one of my favourite games of all time :D 

• Like 4

Even after many platinums, I must say that FFXIII, my 2nd one, was my most satisfying. I was deeply involved with the story, the characters, the world and the combat. I remember feeling like something was missing for some time after I finished the game. Many others were fun to get or challenging, but I think this one was the most complete, satisfying experience I had. 

• Like 2

For me it'd probably be my most favorite games I got the platinum, even the easier/more common ones. They're my favorite games so of course they were most satisfying for me. Most of them I played well before I even cared about trophies so getting the platinum gave me a hey I've completely finished one of my most favorite games feeling. My trophy cabinet is my 10 most favorite games with platinums. Well... almost. I still need to replay God Eater (Resurrection) and Final Fantasy VIII to have it my true top 10. Just to list them for your convenience:

-NieR: Automata

-The House in Fata Morgana

-Final Fantasy X-2

-NieR

-Final Fantasy XII

-Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (999 and VLR are tied in the same spot for me)

-Resonance of Fate

-AI: The Somnium Files

-428: Shibuya Scramble (holder)

-Dark Cloud 2 (holder)

God Eater would be after NieR and Final Fantasy VIII would be after Fata Morgana.

• Like 2

Honestly it might be Downwell for me. I got the the plat when I beat Hard difficulty so there's a very immediate sense of satisfaction. The game took me less than a week to plat so it's not like it was a big relief to finish it, but since it was a very skill-based platinum it felt like I really accomplished something when I beat it.

Shoutouts to Trackmania Turbo, Star Ocean 4, and the whole Tales series too.

• Like 3

In a football game, leave to the final those that are related to become continental champion with a modest tier team, as a personal challenge. Win the Premier League with Leeds and get the platinum... Really love It.

And obviously, time trials in racing games, like Senna's in GT6, or Suzuka's X1 in GT5, and New York Minute Hardcore for Max Payne 3. That car being blown up at the airport, the black screen, the "ping"... Memories.

• Like 2