Whos the Boss

SuzyRed

23 hours ago, SuzyRed said:

Anyone run into a Boss yet on the World Dance Floor?

They haven't added that feature to the game, that's why no one has that trophy yet. Ubisoft pulls this crap every single year (delaying simple features for no apparent reason). So sick of it. Feel free to go to their official forums to complain so they can get their act together for once...

• Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 7:23 AM, Esquoret said:

They haven't added that feature to the game, that's why no one has that trophy yet. Ubisoft pulls this crap every single year (delaying simple features for no apparent reason). So sick of it. Feel free to go to their official forums to complain so they can get their act together for once...

Hi, Esquoret,

Nice to see you here.

I've just post another thread on Ubisoft Forum. Please come and help me highlight the post.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2161916-Missing-Feature-Boss-Fight-on-World-Dance-Floor

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, hipo5 said:

Looks like the bosses are in the game now, the trophy has went to 0.1% on PSN and while playing World Dance Floor I've seen some popups regarding to bosses. Keep an eye out.

Thanks for the heads up.

So it took them around 5 weeks this time to get the bosses in. Similar to last year, I suppose. We'll have to remember this as the new norm...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...