Data Disk trophy help wanted

Has anyone found Entry #1 in Archive Five under Cordova's Journey?

Even if you can't remember where you got it, the name of the file should point to some clue as to where to get it so that would be very much appreciated.

EDIT: Found it the old fashioned way by searching, was the Giant bird in the Tree area if anyone else is missing.

Edited by Misshandlad

6 minutes ago, ALI211094 said:

Archive 2 Discovery 1. Anyone know where this one is of Cordovas?

You have to scan the candles in the Tomb of Miktrull. I'm not certain, but I believe it is around the circular chamber with the spire and the metal ball in the glass container on top. 

3 hours ago, Diegoyy said:

Where did you scan the bird? I already beat the boss of Kashyyyk and am standing right next to it but it only lets me travel, not scan it. 

I was standing next to its leg, it was near the area where you first meet it, it stands there and u can walk up to the legs of it

4 minutes ago, Millsito said:

Hey, I think this is what you may be missing, I had the same problem.

Could anybody please let me know where Archive 3 #3 on Dathomir is?

Thankyou so much! Just trying to find Archive 2 #1 but i cant give you the location of Archive 3 #3 its on darthmor in the temple as you go through the crack where you see the 2 big guys you can see the statue or the right and that will be Archive 3 #3

16 minutes ago, PulseRouge said:

Thankyou so much! Just trying to find Archive 2 #1 but i cant give you the location of Archive 3 #3 its on darthmor in the temple as you go through the crack where you see the 2 big guys you can see the statue or the right and that will be Archive 3 #3

Thanks mate you're a lifesaver, that was the last one I needed.

I am pretty sure Archive 2 #1 is on the second floor of the gigantic dome room of the Miktrull Temple. On the side that has all of the candles that you can throw there is a little room that has a chest, and in this room there is also an archive inside of it.

8 hours ago, Diegoyy said:

I think my playthrough is bugged. I checked where the guide is telling me, but I can't scan the feather, only travel on the bird. Either that or you need to scan it your first time through. 

I had this issue too. There is a meditation point just ahead of where the bird is standing. I quit the game after saving and reloaded at that spot and it was scannable for me after a few tries.

3 hours ago, Millsito said:

I had this issue too. There is a meditation point just ahead of where the bird is standing. I quit the game after saving and reloaded at that spot and it was scannable for me after a few tries.

omg thank you so much for this, it was driving me crazy! i had the exact same issue and it wouldn't let me scan it.

for me it was actually enough to simply rest at that next meditation point and jump back down, the scan prompt showed up immediately! now i only have to wait for the terrarium to grow :)

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2019 at 9:48 PM, Hammerbrueder said:

Powerpix guide doesn't actually have all of the collectables.  It's missing the Flora and Fauna stuff from each planet and also at least 2 echos from Bogano that I had to look elsewhere to find.