Mui-Desu

Who is the number one trophy huntress?

33 posts in this topic

So as I have been looking at the Leaderboard lately, I just now noticed that the player ikemenzi (ranked second), is considered as the first on the most played games.
And that made me wonder, we have number one hunter in the world, in each country, in games played, but we still don't have our  #1 trophy huntress! The one that represents all of our REAL gamer girls out there. (or maybe I didn't search well enough)
So who is she? Made me really curious.

My question is, why does it matter? We all love trophy hunting as a hobby and some as obsessive addiction, but we all love it. Does picking out the gender of a person really give any special meaning? No, it doesn't. We all love to game, don't matter what we have in the middle. 

1 minute ago, KaiserVendrix said:

My question is, why does it matter? We all love trophy hunting as a hobby and some as obsessive addiction, but we all love it. Does picking out the gender of a person really give any special meaning? No, it doesn't. We all love to game, don't matter what we have in the middle. 

Doesn't really. It's just curiosity. Yes, we all do love gaming, but trophies are kinda here to express peoples tastes and make us see how diverse they can be. As to the personal view, I'm curious about this because lately all the "gamer" girls that I met are just mostly casual or grind one of 4 games. Where trophy hunting encourages diversity in games, I just thought it would be interesting to see what the number one plays, but again, that's more personal.

6 minutes ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

I believe that would be @Diddi89 

Thanks! :D

On 18/11/2019 at 2:59 AM, Johnytomm said:

What, you gonna send her a dick pic?

Why? You want one? c:

What the hell are you looking to do? You trying to create an event where roughdawg4 and diddi89 get voted in as Prom King and Queen? Or Platinum King and Queen or some shit lol...

Definitely some weird stuff right here. As if there wasn't already a bad stigma in regards to female gamers, let's create a list for those weirdos to stalk them. 

On 20/11/2019 at 4:36 AM, TheRealClayman said:

Definitely some weird stuff right here. As if there wasn't already a bad stigma in regards to female gamers, let's create a list for those weirdos to stalk them. 

What weird stuff? God it's crazy how susceptible and paranoid people are nowadays. You know not all guys have a twisted mind like yours. Yes, we stalk here, that's one of this site mains reasons to exist, to see other people's achievement, if they don't want to they can just put it in private,. As a trophy hunter I love to see what other people other than myself achieved.
And for the bad stigma thing, putting a light to show that actual good and true female gamers exists out there is nothing but a good.

Edited by Mui-Desu

On 17.11.2019 at 5:17 PM, Mui-Desu said:

we still don't have our  #1 trophy huntress! The one that represents all of our REAL gamer girls out there. (or maybe I didn't search well enough)

Why does that even matter lmao, just a quick wake-up call my dude: The "#1 trophy huntress" is just a trophy hunter like any other gender unspecific trophy hunter out there. I understand, you get a kick out of women that share your hobby (and really, who doesn't). It's still socially awkward to stalk women based on their trophy numbers man, like that's not a thing one should do or defend.

Also "REAL gamer girls", get out with your unnecessary elitism you creepy weirdo. There is no such thing as "real and fake female gamers", there are just people that play video games and people that don't. Some play more, some play less. 

3 hours ago, TonicLemonIce said:

Why does that even matter lmao, just a quick wake-up call my dude: The "#1 trophy huntress" is just a trophy hunter like any other gender unspecific trophy hunter out there. I understand, you get a kick out of women that share your hobby (and really, who doesn't). It's still socially awkward to stalk women based on their trophy numbers man, like that's not a thing one should do or defend.

Also "REAL gamer girls", get out with your unnecessary elitism you creepy weirdo. There is no such thing as "real and fake female gamers", there are just people that play video games and people that don't. Some play more, some play less. 

Omg why are you all getting so triggered by this? Why does it matter to you if I want to know? Is it possible to look for something without people assuming stuff ffs?zs Would you have the same reaction if I asked who is the 1# Handicaped trophy hunter? (...Actually I think I would love to know that too) I just asked because I was curious,I spend a lot of time on the site watching trophies of people because it's fun to see what others are capable of. Even if I used "stalk" to answer the other, in reality I just took one look at her profile to see what was there and never went back, can't believe the time I'm wasting answering this moral teacher wanna be.
And for the 'REAL gamer girls' it was mostly said ironically, but whatever, guess that your big brain can't process that. And to contradict your last argument, go take a look on Instagram or Twitch: most of the girls that have the skill of a goose in gaming, but are a pro at showing their body are ending up being recommended and swallowing up all the real gaming community. There's a difference between playing less video games, and using them to promote yourself, which I hate. 

34 minutes ago, Mui-Desu said:

Omg why are you all getting so triggered by this? Why does it matter to you if I want to know? Is it possible to look for something without people assuming stuff ffs?zs Would you have the same reaction if I asked who is the 1# Handicaped trophy hunter? (...Actually I think I would love to know that too) I just asked because I was curious,I spend a lot of time on the site watching trophies of people because it's fun to see what others are capable of. Even if I used "stalk" to answer the other, in reality I just took one look at her profile to see what was there and never went back, can't believe the time I'm wasting answering this moral teacher wanna be.
And for the 'REAL gamer girls' it was mostly said ironically, but whatever, guess that your big brain can't process that. And to contradict your last argument, go take a look on Instagram or Twitch: most of the girls that have the skill of a goose in gaming, but are a pro at showing their body are ending up being recommended and swallowing up all the real gaming community. There's a difference between playing less video games, and using them to promote yourself, which I hate. 

Yeah of course I'd call you out over that kind of specification, it's weird and creepy. It's like with Street Fighter, the best Chun Li player is actually heavily physically disabled and has to basically play with his mouth/face. I'd call out anyone who calls him the best disabled player - he's the best Chun Li player. Because behind the controller we don't express ourselves via such meaningless things as physical abilities, gender or whatever else. We express ourselves via the game my dude. Or in that case via trophies. 

The twitch argument doesn't follow at all, it's an entirely different topic. You're conflating a lot of things here buddy. But you're doing a great job on walking back on every word you used. "When I said girl trophy hunter/REAL gamer/stalking I actually meant..." and the irony meme, you're giving me the whole package of dishonest arguing here! Now you'd only need to call me the gamer word and my bingo card would be completed 👌🏼

Stalking women is always a good thing. Right OP?

57 minutes ago, TonicLemonIce said:

Yeah of course I'd call you out over that kind of specification, it's weird and creepy. It's like with Street Fighter, the best Chun Li player is actually heavily physically disabled and has to basically play with his mouth/face. I'd call out anyone who calls him the best disabled player - he's the best Chun Li player. Because behind the controller we don't express ourselves via such meaningless things as physical abilities, gender or whatever else. We express ourselves via the game my dude. Or in that case via trophies. 

The twitch argument doesn't follow at all, it's an entirely different topic. You're conflating a lot of things here buddy. But you're doing a great job on walking back on every word you used. "When I said girl trophy hunter/REAL gamer/stalking I actually meant..." and the irony meme, you're giving me the whole package of dishonest arguing here! Now you'd only need to call me the gamer word and my bingo card would be completed 1f44c-1f3fc.png

Yes, sure, but why can't he have the #1 Chun Li player AND best disable Chun Li player? Meaningless things as physical abilities? Really? So if I cut off your arms right now you would still have the same skill at gaming? Don't say stupid things pleased. Before you mentioned this, I didn't even know that the #1 Chun Li was a phiscally disabled person, because I'm not interested in the Street Fighter world. Even if I have no physical problem I already feel inspired, so imagine how a disable person would feel? I'm sorry but people are different, you have to accept it. Either it's your color, gender or origin you go through a different life and experience, so at the end people love to have inspirations, a person who they can identify to. We are all treated differently, I'll believe you if you say you don't, but the world isn't about you, so the best thing is to treat people all the same yes, but also to share their achievements and show the world that anyone can achieve the top. It would be completely lying to yourself if you think that people are not treated differently because of who they are, but the fact is closing your eyes from our differences instead of celebrating them is just a delusional thing. Don't get me wrong, I would refer to the #1 Chun Li as the #1 Chun Li player, but I would certainly not consider that he did the same efforts as a person who doesn't' have a physical disability did.
The Twitch isn't a different topic, you see, it's because of the shitpromotion that I got tired, and wanted to have a little faith in humanity and see that in our generation not all the females are doing the same things, again, it was personal. And seriously, no one uses gamer girl unironically, that's been a meme for months, it was obvious AF. And for the stalking, it was my bad because I used the same word by laziness, but know what? Add it to your bingo card, it's free.
Was fun chatting with you, but I have other things to do, and other accounts to stalk, see you around in another topic. :]]

Edited by Mui-Desu

3 minutes ago, Diddi89 said:
At least I do not know any more among the top 10 who are female. 
At the beginning I could not imagine spending so much time in this hobby, 
but somehow I love it again and again to get such small special achievements is again an additional nice feeling.
But if we are honest, I'm just playing because it makes me fun and it will continue to go on.
Otherwise, but I have to admit honestly, then I like the term trophyhuntress very well, so the profile comment.

What's them 9 hidden trophies, though? 😐

7 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

What's them 9 hidden trophies, though? 😐

One Game who crashed one of my milestones and one i wanted not to show on my profile.

I never understood the need to differentiate between male and female gamers. Women have been working in the gaming industry as programmers, artists and script writers since the 80s. To me, gamers are gamers. Gender is irrelevant. It's only when female gamers are hot that the male gamers need to treat them as some exotic animal or some shit. All because they have a stiff pecker.

I don't think the OP is being a creep or anything, so it's unfair to call him that. I believe he's being sincere. However, I disagree with his notion that there needs to be a separate category for girls in particular. 

You want to reach to the top? Just get better with the trophy count. 

Personally, I just see this as a casual hobby. I'm not interested in being the next Hakoom.

Edited by thepeaguy

Thanks for bringing up the subject @Mui-Desu AT THE LEADERBOARDS, So that @Diddi89 can get a little of the recognition and respect she deserves as being the TOP. FEMALE. TROPHY. HUNTRESS. IN. THE. WORLD. Waaaooo!!

On 11/21/2019 at 1:39 PM, eigen-space said:

As a female gamer, I think it's interesting to see what other female gamers' play style and trophy hunting style is like. Then again, I think it's more my inclinations as a statistician to see if there are differences between various stratifications of a given population. I don't think the OP is being weird, but rather those assuming any weirdness are overcorrecting on "political correctness".

Also, if you look at @Diddi89's profile, you can see that she literally calls herself out as the #1 female trophy huntress, so it obviously is a distinction that she wants recognized.

Personally couldnt give a fuck about Leaderboard or gender honestly. Gender has nothing to do with gaming other then attention seeking for the sake of it. I dont consider myself a gamer boi. im just a goon that plays vidya games. To be honest i dont think being a so called "Girl gamer" is near a out of place thing any more. No one cares. People act like its a big deal and thats what makes it a big deal. 

Quick side bar, shade throwing. Never heard of this diddi89 person. but All them plats and only 300 UR trophies? can you really say your the best when your biggest piece of the pie comes from games that are more then likely made for kids or Weebs? [VNs] 

Like if i have 1500000 trophies but 1499000 are at 90% earned rate globally am i really the best? or do i just have a lot of disposable income and time on my hands?

Aint trying to start nothing. just personal opinion. 

Edited by killerJAZZ420

Never heard anyone claim to be the best. The simple question of what female is at the top was asked and answered. Also don’t know how anyone could get to the top of the leaderboards w/o playing any and everything they can possibly get their hands on.  

When ppl start arguing about male or female bs, it seems they’ve really run out of anything legitimate.

Agreed. Gender doesn't mean anything for "trophy stature". Seems like an arbitrary way to crown yourself the best. 

Best is definitely implied by the use of top.

Either way, great for you.

4 hours ago, 2-B said:

Never heard anyone claim to be the best. The simple question of what female is at the top was asked and answered. Also don’t know how anyone could get to the top of the leaderboards w/o playing any and everything they can possibly get their hands on.  

When ppl start arguing about male or female bs, it seems they’ve really run out of anything legitimate.

Its not about playing anything and everything since i have 1000 less plats but 600 more UR trophies. Not to say all of those came from OP 2hard4U games. But youd have to be pretty moronic to think that TOP and BEST aren't synonymous with each other in this context. 

Again for people that are overly sensitive it was 50/50 picking fun and constructive criticism  

Edited by killerJAZZ420