Who is the number one trophy huntress?

Mui-Desu

@Diddi89 I noticed your profile is lacking that Jak X: Combat Racing and PS4 version of Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. You should get those, as well as the Styx series, Shantae series, and PS4 version of Gravity Rush. All of their platinums can be gotten in under a week, too. Add these beauties to your collection :)

Edited by EcoShifter

1 minute ago, EcoShifter said:

@Diddi89 I noticed your profile is lacking that Jak X: Combat Racing and PS4 version of Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. You should get those, as well as the Styx series, Shantae series, and PS4 version of Gravity Rush. All of their platinums can be gotten in under a week, too.

Gravity Rush PS4 and Jak Precursor is on my list i want to play :) but the list is soooo long :)

6 minutes ago, Diddi89 said:

Gravity Rush PS4 and Jak Precursor is on my list i want to play :) but the list is soooo long :)

Well, TPL can be completed in less than a day, even a single sitting, so that's an easy one to prioritize and do so fast that it's almost like you didn't lose any time doing it over other games.

12 hours ago, Diddi89 said:

no matter how you define it, the best thing is that I put a lot of time into this hobby. 
I also play all the triple titles that come into consideration for me. After all, everyone has their own 
preferences, one playing at 100%, another only on rare trophies. I play on mass and it makes me fun to get 
the maximum trophies out of my account, but also the same, the games that are maybe too hard 
and I like to play and time-consuming games. In general, I find this forum very often premature with 
the negative conclusions, so everyone should decide for themselves what he wants to play. 
I have often played very common games which I really liked.

I can understand that, people play what they want. That makes sense, its not my list so i don't really care 1 way or the other what games you play. And i havent cared about leaberboard stuff for about 4 years at this point so if you want to VNs to move up on the LB? Do it, you want to play UR games? Feel free. 

Long and short, its your money and your time your spending. So play whatever you want.

Idk about who the #1 huntress is in terms of the leaderboards, but there are a lot of female trophy hunters out there and it’s really cool to see! I have a couple close girl friends on PSN who I hunt with or discuss trophies regularly.

One of my favourite huntresses is this girl named ‘LudiXP’ on YouTube. She has a lot of fascinating trophy related content, from showing off her collection, discussing her proudest games, or giving a tour of her massive pen-and-paper trophy logbook that she uses to track her progress and keep notes while she’s actively hunting in a game.

Check her content out! She is quite funny and has a really impressive list of games in her collection.

Edited by dieselmanchild

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

God this is one of the worst threads I've ever seen on this site. Holy crap. Of everything Gamercrises resurrects, this was by far the worst.

A pile of sick people massacring OP for an extremely simple thing, my God you guys need help. There is a Brazilian trophy hunting site, where there is a specific leaderboard for girls, and what's the problem with that? Do you people see problems where there are none, only the bad side of things, what is the great difficulty in having an exclusive space for girls to compete with each other, without the exclusion of a main leaderboard? I always knew that the PSNP was a mostly progressive/leftist community, but this thread made me sure. I couldn't even read all the answers to the OP lol. Disgusting.

16 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

Thanks for praising the fact I hunt trophies AND have a vagina guys. Its really hard to focus on the trophies when you have baps and flaps isn’t it.

It's very optimistic of you to assume - given the sedentary nature of gaming, coupled with 2 years of Covid-necessitated inertia - that baps are the exclusive purview of the fairer sex... ?

• Like 2

Wait, are you telling me there’s been some rapid, covid-induced evolutionary shift, guys saw that many baps that they no longer have the appeal they once had? 

Does that mean theres scope for things like pot belly’s and love handles to now be desired?? 

Come on ladies, it’s our time now ?

Edited by tonkie18
  • Like 3

On 2-8-2022 at 10:15 AM, tonkie18 said:

Wait, are you telling me there’s been some rapid, covid-induced evolutionary shift, guys saw that many baps that they no longer have the appeal they once had?

I think he means moobs no? Either that or Covid has some side effects that I have not learned about yet.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb