Map Completion Thread

WesDaMouse

Ahoy gents, figured since yesterday a few of us all scrambled to one thread about a particularly illusive Echo on Kashyyyk we could all post here for other unknowns as we go.

At the moment I'm looking:
Ilum - The Gathering 4 and Ilum Terrain 4

Zeffo - Venator Wreck 5Zeffo Villagers 7 and Sage Miktrull 4

Edited by WesDaMouse
cleaned post for better clarity and listing

Found Venator Wreck 5: once you slide into the interior of the ship and just after you climb up from the circular platform in the water with the meditation circle. Climb up further and you'll encounter 3 of those Scazz rats, take them out and walk forward and left to the wall with the circular opening, climb up and #5 The Padawan is inside.

Edited by WesDaMouse

I'm still having trouble with imperial refinery and imperial occupation #4. I found #5 using the previous thread but needing #4

3 hours ago, WesDaMouse said:

Ahoy gents, figured since yesterday a few of us all scrambled to one thread about a particularly illusive Echo on Kashyyyk we could all post here for other unknowns as we go.

At the moment I'm looking:
Ilum - The Gathering 4 and Ilum Terrain 4

Zeffo - Venator Wreck 5Zeffo Villagers 7 and Sage Miktrull 4

Might you kbow where imperial occupation #4 is in imperial refinery

5 minutes ago, LordSnow0986 said:

I'm still having trouble with imperial refinery and imperial occupation #4. I found #5 using the previous thread but needing #4

Might you kbow where imperial occupation #4 is in imperial refinery

If you're missing 4 Slave Collar from Imp Occupation, its going to be in the Imp Refinery should be around the very middle of this image it's on a platform just behind a wallrun along the main building facing toward the area where you fraught all the stormtroopers and spiders

Edited by WesDaMouse

3 hours ago, WesDaMouse said:

If you're missing 4 Slave Collar from Imp Occupation, its going to be in the Imp Refinery should be around the very middle of this image it's on a platform just behind a wallrun along the main building facing toward the area where you fraught all the stormtroopers and spiders

Thank you so much I can't believe I missed such an obvious one