Xlordxnightmarex's quest for the 100% profile

XLordXNightmareX

3 minutes ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

Thanks! And yes it will definitely take money, time, and dedication if I'm going for it all. The amount of hours I will have to put in all incomplete games will be outrageous but damn well worth it to me :)

I did the same thing in the past. Rebuying a lot of PS3 games to complete the DLC. I actually achieved my goal, which was also a 100% profile, in december last year. Although I started a few hard games in january to challenge myself, my goal is also once again to get 100%. That will be tough though ?.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

I did the same thing in the past. Rebuying a lot of PS3 games to complete the DLC. I actually achieved my goal, which was also a 100% profile, in december last year. Although I started a few hard games in january to challenge myself, my goal is also once again to get 100%. That will be tough though 1f605.png.

That must be such an awesome feeling achieving that goal for sure. Best of luck to you for going for the completed profile again lol ?

Edit: I just saw your profile and boy do you have a hefty challenge of Super Meat Boy XDDD

Edited by XLordXNightmareX
  • Like 2

I like to have as close to a 100% profile as possible. I don't have anywhere near as much time for games as I used to when I was younger so I generally pick a game & stay with it until I get 100% on it (games that take your average player a couple of days to a week to get the platinum on can easily take me double or longer due to time constraints) while occasionally revisiting older games to restore my 100% as new DLC adds new trophies to them.

Currently I have 2 that aren't 100%, Lego DC Supervillains which I play solely as a couch co-op with my fiancee so we will finish it eventually & Assassin's Creed Odysessy which is what I'm currently playing.

I do like to do certain things for milestones occasionally though like how I left Persona 5 unfinished for nearly 9 months so it could be my 100th platinum.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

Just so you all know, I am now beginning my quest to achieve an 100% overall profile. When I first started trophy hunting in this account, I had like several games which all of them were at 100% last year. Since then, the debacle of so many incompleted games happened and lost all glory which hopefully I can recover. Now I will be striving towards my goal but first I narrowed all incompleted games by difficulty so far imo. They are: 

Easy games-

One piece: World Seeker

Powgi Word Search

Detroit Become Human

Inksplosion

Medievil

Infamous: First Light

Saints Row IV

Yooka Laylee

Silent Hill Downpour

Shenmue

The Crew 2

Rage 2

Intermediate games-

Far Cry 5

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider

The Evil Within 2

Anthem

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered

Borderlands 3

Dragon's Crown

Monster Hunter World

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Judgment

Fallout 4

Fallout 76

Prey

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 7

Kingdom Hearts 3

Mortal Kombat 11

Mass Effect Andromeda

God of War (2018)

Just Cause 4

Hard games-

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (6)

PC Building Simulator (5)

Destiny 2 (9)

I Hate Running Backwards (1)

Grand Theft Auto IV (12)

Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite (4)

Tetris Effect (2)

Death Stranding (10)

Devil May Cry 5 (3)

Red Dead Redemption 2 (11)

Titanfall 2 (7)

Metal Gear Survive (8)

As you notice, a certain number has been placed besides each hard game which means rank by difficulty (imo). The hardest being #1 and the least hardest being #12. That narrows games down making them not seem as hard as they ought to be. Luckily, the majority of incompleted games are pretty much at least doable. Wish me luck while I go for the biggest challenge I'm willing to face :) That's all I have to say for now.

Good luck with your goals.   It will a tough challenge

• Like 2

As a fellow 100% completionist, good luck with the challenge! Most games are definitely doable (many of the games you put in the Hard category I would move to Medium, though), but especially I Hate Running Backwards will definitely be a challenge... There are only two platinum achievers, and that's twice Floriiss ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arcesius said:

As a fellow 100% completionist, good luck with the challenge! Most games are definitely doable (many of the games you put in the Hard category I would move to Medium, though), but especially I Hate Running Backwards will definitely be a challenge... There are only two platinum achievers, and that's twice Floriiss 1f602.png

What games would they be?

19 hours ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

@Arcesius was talking about one game with only two achievers who happen to be the same person (Floriiss, in this case): https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/7621-i-hate-running-backwards.

And good luck with your 100% goal! :)

Edit: Nevermind, you were asking about which game he would move from hard to medium... sorry (but good luck still).

Edited by KennethMcCormick
Guess it was me that misunderstood :)
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't suggesting you should move your games :) Challenge ratings are very subjective, and we both haven't played most of the titles you listed. 

But in case you are curious, I gave Red Dead Redemption 2 a 3/10 in challenge, so would definitely lable that one as easy. The same with Death Stranding, at least according to trophy guides (haven't played that one myself). 

Otherwise I think I would put Titanfall 2 and Metal Gear Survive in the medium bucket, 

I hate Running Backwards, Tetris Effect and Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite I think will be the hardest ones to complete... :) 

• Like 1

Good luck. At least you're not going for those cheap easy plats. I would like to go for 100% completion but honestly, Uncharted 4's survival broke me and I gave up the 3 stars on crushing. I tried but couldn't it. 

I might go for some tougher games on my list but right now I'm in a Yakuza mood. Maybe until 4 or Fist of the North Star. When 5 comes out on PS4, I'll do that then 6. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't suggesting you should move your games :) Challenge ratings are very subjective, and we both haven't played most of the titles you listed. 

But in case you are curious, I gave Red Dead Redemption 2 a 3/10 in challenge, so would definitely lable that one as easy. The same with Death Stranding, at least according to trophy guides (haven't played that one myself). 

Otherwise I think I would put Titanfall 2 and Metal Gear Survive in the medium bucket, 

I hate Running Backwards, Tetris Effect and Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite I think will be the hardest ones to complete... :) 

Hmm, I may just think about moving those games then :)