Questions about Multiplayer

dRoxas88

Just curious, is the online is really dead? I’ve been trying to look for a rank and quick match and didn’t even get a match after waiting in the matchmaking for about 20 minutes. (I wonder because this game is quite new, is there really no one playing it?)

Can anyone tell minimum person needed in a quick match to be able to start the game?

if there is no player is there a bot to balance the team?

any tips for the multiplayer trophy will be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019. 11. 18. at 1:38 AM, dRoxas88 said:

Just curious, is the online is really dead? I’ve been trying to look for a rank and quick match and didn’t even get a match after waiting in the matchmaking for about 20 minutes. (I wonder because this game is quite new, is there really no one playing it?)

Can anyone tell minimum person needed in a quick match to be able to start the game?

if there is no player is there a bot to balance the team?

any tips for the multiplayer trophy will be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Sadly it is quite dead. You need 8 player for both to start, I don't know if there was an update for that since october. But it was pain and sweat to get 8 players available at the same time with time zones/worktimes and such, and of course when we had the full team suddenly random players were found and joined the lobby. :) There is no bots for team balancing, you have to find 7 people who are interested in getting the platinum trophy.

It's been dead almost since launch. The game never gained the traction it needed, and so it fell on its own grave (to phrase it in some manner). I remember a couple of months ago an user was trying to convince people on the forums to buy it, even though everybody gave their reasons to not do it.

I'm not sure if you may have luck with a boosting session. Might be worth the try.