New Character Gill & Street Fighter V Champion edition coming soon

Cilbi

Don't care much for Gill, but I will definitely be returning to see how the new V skills and reversals affect the characters I play as and I do want to try out E.Honda and Lucia. We'll probably get another character reveal or maybe the remaining characters revealed during Capcom Cup. Hoping to see Makoto, Oro and Oni revealed.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

Don't care much for Gill, but I will definitely be returning to see how the new V skills and reversals affect the characters I play as and I do want to try out E.Honda and Lucia. We'll probably get another character reveal or maybe the remaining characters revealed during Capcom Cup. Hoping to see Makoto, Oro and Oni revealed.

Whoops, I got that part wrong there's actually no new v-reversals coming just v-skills. 

The game is clearly reaching its end with all these stages and costumes on Champion Edition. These were the stuff made to spend Fight Money alongside the characters. I'll check the update when its out, but I really hope that Capcom do a better job with the next Street Fighter game, that's the only thing I want from them.

Edited by Hibari-shugosha
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Remember when capcom said they weren’t gonna do all these editions?

They never said that, they just said that you wouldn't have to buy another game to keep playing. The balance and gameplay changes of Champion Edition will be free for everyone just like Arcade Edition.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

What they meant was that the "initial" game was the only thing needed to play the game and get all its DLC unlike vanilla SF4 where you needed to buy Super Street Fighter 4 to purchase the rest of the DLC.

So, no. They technically never lied.

• Like 1

If this really includes all costumes, stages and characters for 40$, I'll definitely buy it.

25 minutes ago, Folkenio said:

It seems we are reaching the end-of-the-line for SFV. Hope to see soon a SFV More Complete Than Before Edition.

Isn't Champion Edition just that?

Edited by soniq
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

At least this one will be their last edition and then stop support for the game, which is a good thing cuz the game's trash. Hopefully SF6 will be a decent fighting game instead of an E-sport platform.

22 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Here says retail is $30 containing everything.

Psn blog says upgrade kit for first owners will be $25.

Wow Capcom, $25 for a bunch of cosmetic stuff???

25 dollars for all dlc characters and costumes actually

not sure if that’s really a deal though

3 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

You are absolutely right, I am thinking as a first owner, my group has bought a lot of stuff, especially season passes.

So, I was thinking Sell a bundle with characters only,  but the cosmetic stuff pretty cheap or free. I know they have records of every owner.

Anyway, I'm asking too much, the upcoming physical edition is again a repackaged vanilla disc with a bunch of vouchers. That tells you a lot.

Edited by GoldenShaka

17 hours ago, Folkenio said:

Bad wording from my part, I should've said SFV Super Ultra Completerer All-In-One Package Edition.

But still,isn't Champion Edition the complete version with all characters, stages and costumes, except for the character that hasn't been announced yet?

On 19.11.2019 at 4:30 PM, DEI2EK said:

30$ for the complete package is a pretty good deal. The base game plus alle three character passes is currently 60$, but that won't give you Kage, Gill, the unannounced character, stages and costumes.

8 hours ago, soniq said:

But still,isn't Champion Edition the complete version with all characters, stages and costumes, except for the character that hasn't been announced yet?

As of now, yes, it is. My only complaint about it is the fact that, as you state, there's already an unnanounced character. I'm pretty sure there will be another re-release of the game with more characters, costumes and stages. I've been on hold to buy this due to Capcom's infamous track reccord of "Now-This-Is-It" Editions.

On 11/21/2019 at 1:04 AM, soniq said:

30$ for the complete package is a pretty good deal. The base game plus alle three character passes is currently 60$, but that won't give you Kage, Gill, the unannounced character, stages and costumes.

The season passes 1-3 wouldn't give you Lucia, Poison, or Honda either so it is a pretty good deal.