Accolades resetting.

gernboes

So im going for the Platinum in Driveclub and all i have left is the Level 50, and getting 6 Accolades to Level 6. But i just had almost all my accolades reset to level 1! Most accolades are at 0, which is impossible. For example my tour events was at about 5 played tour events, even though i must have played hundreds already. And after restarting the game and playing one tour event, it reset again to 1 played event, as i i just started the game...

Has anybody experienced this? Could this be just a display error and will i get my progress back or am i screwed?

Ok, so i narrowed the Problem down a bit... Just downloaded my save from yesterday from the coud, so i didnt loose to much progress and tried a few things. It seems accolades reset if you contribute to them. I did a single event in a hot hatch, did of course overtake draft and so on, an all those are reset. So single events, hot hatchs, drafting, overtaking,... are all back at level 1, with just the contribution from this one race.

Im downloading my save again right now and then im going to try it with my PS4 offline, as all face offs werent working today, so maybe the servers are acting up and somehow fuck the accolades up...

Ok, so I can confirm that playing offline avoids resetting accolades (well, I played one event and it didn't happen, so I think it's ok)

So, if you still need accolades, better play offline, if you still need distance for the lifer trophy, that's going to be a problem, of course, so I hope it gets fixed anyway!

//Edit

Of course, it could be that it's an isolated problem and its only happening to me, but id recommend to at least make a backup of your save and then have a look at your accolades after playing an event, just to be safe!

Edited by gernboes

VR version for me, but same issue here. Most of my accolades reset entirely and I can't even contribute to them, they just never update. Started happening with the driveclub server issues on the weekend (still down). Hoping it resolves itself when the servers get fixed...I would have thought accolade data would be stored locally and be unaffected by the server.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Contraire42 said:

VR version for me, but same issue here. Most of my accolades reset entirely and I can't even contribute to them, they just never update. Started happening with the driveclub server issues on the weekend (still down). Hoping it resolves itself when the servers get fixed...I would have thought accolade data would be stored locally and be unaffected by the server.

Well they are stored locally, because as i said, when playing offline, they are at thr level they should be and they also dont reset. Why the server issues resets them, i cant rell... 

• 2 months later...

Accolades are broking for me, also i can not send challenges. So i think they do not turn off servers, they just leave them.

You know it is better they turn them off early then to leave them it this not working state, it is just a mess........sad to see this